gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Monday Picks ( 160 -132 +26.66 )

I really wanted to watch the market on this match and see where the prices landed and read the comments before the match about starters and strategy before doing anything here especially on the total. Interesting comments from De Gea saying Manchester United wont just park the bus in the back and play for a draw. http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...s-against-city I really cant get much from this total though, especially from looking at their previous meetings and goal stats, it than definitely favors the over, especially the Man city home totals.

A draw would be crucial for Man U but I just dont see how Manchester United and Ferguson can play that conservative and rely on their defense anyway, maybe they wont have more than one striker or keep Rooney back and have him concentrating alot more on midfield. I just think that is almost like asking Barcelona to park the bus in the back, this game may be tactical and the under does seem popular but I just dont see how a team as talented as Manchester United can just play for a draw knowing how desperate Mancini will be to win this. Maybe a tight low scoring first half but it should open up in the second, Man city at home has such incredible numbers this year I have to take a punt on the side.

I dont care how much Ferguson may adjust and hope for a draw, with these great offenses and knowing how much Man city needs to win , it may be tactical and tight in the first half but Man City are going to be wide open in the second half and are either going to lose this game or win.

I just dont see a draw here but we will see, we may not see a 6-1 or 2-3 result this time by these teams but by the second half , this game should be wide open.

Man City -.5 +114 risk 1

O 2.5 -125 risk 1.25

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Superb write up!

There are only 2 outcomes when a team plays for the draw:

Draw or lose

This is a final, Home team has to push, 1 goal and this game becomes open. GL

gregm

You couldnt be more right about playing for a draw papa and look what it cost man u. Horrible formation in he first half from Manchester united to come out with. . They looked dead,they just had rooney up there attacking. I am all over man city though at half, they looked absolutely dominant in the first half. Manchester u parking the bus in the first half for the most part. Man U changes formation at half, hopefully this game really gets some goals here.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Good Cashed on City !!!!!
    if Man U would have try to win, then we could have seen more goals.
    ManU deserved to lose, not only in this game but the title....I hate when attacking teams try to draw, it is such a gamble.
    ManCity will be the next EPL champion. They will take Newcastle next week, their motivation is really really high!

Again great original write up!

gregm

Thanks my friend. Great win for man city, maybe if man city left tevez in we may have had some more goals but mancini got the win and thats all that matters. Dont know why Ferguson didnt start valencia and played such a conservative game in the 1st half, it cost them. Mancini and ferguson had choice words to for each other.