DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Do not underestimate your weaker oppenent!

When the big game comes, any team can play. They play for pride, they play for luck and they play for big reward. Do not think that your weaker opponent cannot do like you, the super power team.
    Barca down.
    Real Mad down.
    In the final, I think Bayern Munich will be the big fave. If they underestimate Chelsea, then Chelsea will park the bus and look for the small opportunity to make the goal.
    Nothing is easy.
    Sporting Lisbon will do the same, and so will Athletico Madrid. If AM loses, it will be one goal. As for Lisbon, it's hard to say, Bilboa will come out strong.
    The over 2.5 (3) is good for AM.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    When the big game comes, any team can play. They play for pride, they play for luck and they play for big reward. Do not think that your weaker opponent cannot do like you, the super power team.
    Barca down.
    Real Mad down.
    In the final, I think Bayern Munich will be the big fave. If they underestimate Chelsea, then Chelsea will park the bus and look for the small opportunity to make the goal.
    Nothing is easy.
    Sporting Lisbon will do the same, and so will Athletico Madrid. If AM loses, it will be one goal. As for Lisbon, it's hard to say, Bilboa will come out strong.
    The over 2.5 (3) is good for AM.
    Man Bayern gonna dominate that final prob 60-40 possession or 65-35. AM major underdogs against Valencia I somehow doubt it and even more that they'll park the bus. You gotta love cup games, virtually anything can happen!