eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The winner Real Madrid - Bayern München will win CL

Chelsea missing their half team because of red/yellow cards. Im gonna go all on on either Bayern or Real to win it.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    Chelsea missing their half team because of red/yellow cards. Im gonna go all on on either Bayern or Real to win it.
    Half their team Someone failed to notify me when Ramires, JT and Meireles became half the Chelski squad

Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

confirmed.

eXon

Cahill injured, Luiz injured, Ivanovic out as well, who the hell is gonna defend? They will probably use the same tactic, park the bus and just wait for counters, that won't work against either Bayern or Madrid because they have players who can score from distance.

Punter101

Cahill injured, Luiz injured, Ivanovic out as well, who the hell is gonna defend? They will probably use the same tactic, park the bus and just wait for counters, that won't work against either Bayern or Madrid because they have players who can score from distance.
    Luiz will be back by then, not fully sure of Cahill injury extent. Possible line up Bosingwa-Luiz-Mikel-Cole, that doesn't screech parking the bus. Not sure of Cahill injury anyhow

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

You can be sure Mikel will not be a central defender.

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by KalouKalou View Post
    You can be sure Mikel will not be a central defender.
    Hey it's the final, unless Essien get's fit and cahill is out till then he'll have to make do

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Chelsea are going to make the same insane move like Liverpool did in 2005 against AC Milan. And Terry won't be there to screw up the penalty shoot out. I'm just talking scat by the way

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
    Chelsea are going to make the same insane move like Liverpool did in 2005 against AC Milan. And Terry won't be there to screw up the penalty shoot out. I'm just talking scat by the way
    Appreciate your opinion buddy, but I don't think they stand a chance, might have a slight one IF Bayern goes trough, but if its vs Madrid, they are gonna get smoked.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Real Madrid will win it all. I like to face Abrahimovic's face when Mourinho holding the cup

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Real Madrid will win it all. I like to face Abrahimovic's face when Mourinho holding the cup
    I agree. I already have a little bet on Real Madrid to win it at 2.30 (+130) but will lay much more if they get trough.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

They just need to practise their pk, defend again like last night for 120 minutes and they can win it.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    They just need to practise their pk, defend again like last night for 120 minutes and they can win it.
    chelsea not to defend at +101,crazy or risky?i bet u might be proved wrong

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    chelsea not to defend at +101,crazy or risky?i bet u might be proved wrong
    I'm just saying if they do but I don't think they will adopt the strategy last night. If they do, I doubt Bayern or RM can create much against them. Probably take a CR, Ribery or Robben special to beat them.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Appreciate your opinion buddy, but I don't think they stand a chance, might have a slight one IF Bayern goes trough, but if its vs Madrid, they are gonna get smoked.
    Yea that was the main intention of uefa + bookies, take out Barca so one of the two can win the final. I have a weird feeling that bayern are gonna win it just because the final will be in Munich

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    Yea that was the main intention of uefa + bookies, take out Barca so one of the two can win the final. I have a weird feeling that bayern are gonna win it just because the final will be in Munich
    You have a good point here, ever since they got Basen in the first knockout round things have kind of gone their way. Im thinkining about laying 400$ on the over 2.5 here but not sure though. Any thoughts on this?

eXon

Over looking good now, go Madrid! Some unreal misses by Bayern though.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real all the way!!!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Looks like it's set up perfectly for Bayern, unleash your bankrolls on Bayern to win it all in Bayern.

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Looks like it's set up perfectly for Bayern, unleash your bankrolls on Bayern to win it all in Bayern.
    Yep I'm going all on Bayern!

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

are lookahead lines already out? What are odds on Bayern to win?

BigTimeWinner

Bayern to win it priced at 1.44 This is ridiculous

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Bayern to win it priced at 1.44 This is ridiculous
    But you HAVE TO agree that Barca was priced around 1,10 to go thru to the final and it was even more ridiculous or impossible.
    Not the price but the possibility generally... so. Wouldn't risk after all.

One night, one chance. ANYTHING can happen. It's not like they're playing KF Tirana etc, no offence.

eXon

Yeah the line is ridiculous, but they should take it in regulation time priced at 1.75 which is not that bad. 5.25 at Chelsea to win it in regulation xD

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    But you HAVE TO agree that Barca was priced around 1,10 to go thru to the final and it was even more ridiculous or impossible.
    Not the price but the possibility generally... so. Wouldn't risk after all.

One night, one chance. ANYTHING can happen. It's not like they're playing KF Tirana etc, no offence.
    yeah, thats what Im saying, I am actually rooting for chelsea to win it now, but I think they will hand it to bayern since they are playing practically at home ...def not worth risking bayern win, Chelsea with full team can easily win vs bayern.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

When does the Final happen? Is it a month from now, any injuried player can recover by that time.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    When does the Final happen? Is it a month from now, any injuried player can recover by that time.
    Saturday May 19th

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

You can't be serious, the referee gave a red card to Chelsea and a penalty to Barcelona

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by KalouKalou View Post
    You can't be serious, the referee gave a red card to Chelsea and a penalty to Barcelona
    yeah but barca gave much more to chelsea (and the bookies) if you know what I really mean ... it's not about the ref, actually we can even say he was trying to help barca, but they did not want to help themselves lol

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

first, this will be reflected in the odds already. you will get lower return to your investment.
    second, if there are enough people with your thinking, the odds will tilt un-evenly into Bayern side, meaning that correct strategy is to back Chelsea.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

We will see how Chelsea will do with FA cup against Liverpool first, but Liverpool has one last hope to get this trophy.
    After FA cup, we will read how Chelsea will do with CL.

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    first, this will be reflected in the odds already. you will get lower return to your investment.
    second, if there are enough people with your thinking, the odds will tilt un-evenly into Bayern side, meaning that correct strategy is to back Chelsea.
    Might be so, but at least you`ll get something in return . I just cant see Chelsea beating Bayern at Allianz arena. But I am aware of that anything can happen. But at the moment Bayern is better than Chelsea in every aspect of the game, + they have homefield advantage. If Ramires didnt serve suspension I would have thought twice about this bet, he has been their best player in the CL the last couple of matches. But good luck to you with whatever you go for, Im going big on Bayern for sure.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might be so, but at least you`ll get something in return . I just cant see Chelsea beating Bayern at Allianz arena. But I am aware of that anything can happen. But at the moment Bayern is better than Chelsea in every aspect of the game, + they have homefield advantage. If Ramires didnt serve suspension I would have thought twice about this bet, he has been their best player in the CL the last couple of matches. But good luck to you with whatever you go for, Im going big on Bayern for sure.
    I agree fancy Bayern to win it, Chelsea missing Terry, Ivanovic, Meireles and Ramires!!!!!

Too big a task in my opinion, Bayern beat Real at home!!!

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    I agree fancy Bayern to win it, Chelsea missing Terry, Ivanovic, Meireles and Ramires!!!!!

Too big a task in my opinion, Bayern beat Real at home!!!
    Over the aggregate yes. Bayern missing Alaba, Gustavo and Badstuber those 3 prob more important to Bayern than those 4 to Chelski, though Ramires is something else

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Over the aggregate yes. Bayern missing Alaba, Gustavo and Badstuber those 3 prob more important to Bayern than those 4 to Chelski, though Ramires is something else
    dont agree mate, terry is a huge loss, he is the team captain, and ivanovic has been one of the best players this season. chelsea deffo will suffer the most.

Bayern are miles better in attack than chelsea, Ribery, Robben,Gomez,Schweinsteiger,Muller