EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [4/17] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Bristol City-West Ham Over 2.5 [-130]
    Bristol City has been pretty leaky at home this year, conceding in nine straight. In six of those, they have yielded multiple goals. They have scored in eight of their last ten at home and in five straight overall and have five goals in their last two. Bristol will be without their leading scorer, Brett Pitiman due to suspension, but he missed their last match as well so they know how to play and score without him. West Ham has been pounding the ball into the back of the net of late with multiple goals in six straight. They have scored at least one goal in eight straight on the road in the Championship. Both are fighting hard for different reasons - West Ham for promotion and Bristol to avoid dropping into the relegation zone.

Waiting to see the full props list for Bayern-Real Madrid to see if anything is worth playing. Don't really see an edge to the total in that one as Real Madrid likes to play things tight when they open on the road, so while there could easily be three goals - could also wind up being a 1-1 type match or less.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

gl, I'm on the same play

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Ep, what about over 9.5 corners?

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the bet with the corners, wish my bookie offered it ...

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Ep, what about over 9.5 corners?
    Tough call. As you know, corners are a crapshoot. If this was a situation where one team needed to press for goals, I'd be all over the over as that tends to lend itself to a better chance at corners. Given that this could be a tight match with more of a counter strike atmosphere - I don't think the Over is a gimme here.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Tough call. As you know, corners are a crapshoot. If this was a situation where one team needed to press for goals, I'd be all over the over as that tends to lend itself to a better chance at corners. Given that this could be a tight match with more of a counter strike atmosphere - I don't think the Over is a gimme here.
    yeah but both teams will try their best to stop the opposition shots to go on goal, so we might see more corners, im thinking. of course betting on corners is tough ...

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strength of Baverian come from flanks while strength for Rear come from middle park and front line very hard to called for corner decision but i'm learn toward 2,3 goals...

beefcake
    Update your status

Dammit EP, why did you not play the over..Red card shown is +300

beefcake
    Update your status

Hell, now corners are up to 13.5??? Did someone lay the wood.I swear they were 9.5 2 hours ago.

EDIT: never mind, its a sep prop..

EaglesPhan36

Small stakes:

Benzema to score +200
    Gomez to score +125

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Looks like a big moose coming.

EaglesPhan36

Ten minutes. Someone better find another goal ... Bristol ... West Ham ... NINJA UP fukkos!

EaglesPhan36

Reading the commentary from the match at the Bristol City site. Sounds like a few really good saves that boned from getting another goal. Damn I hate these matches that get a couple goals before the half and shit all after that.

EaglesPhan36

Well I'll take that late goal from Gomez for a little cash.

EaglesPhan36

Meh. Fukkin blow me. 1-1.

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Major wtf, on saturday the Hammers were up three nil within 10 min. You'll get them next time EP.

EaglesPhan36

Just looked back over the stats from Bayern-Real Madrid ... corners did hit ten ... tenth came in the 88th minute, two inside the final ten minutes to get that one over. Nice hit if you took it, but pretty dicey!