gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Monday picks ( 136 -124 +14.82 )

Today was pretty good day going 2-1 but that Malaga draw stung. They were robbed of a goal at the end by a bad call, but they shouldnt have given up a goal and a lead to ten men.

Liberec -114 risk 1.14

I wanted to get this in tonight. This line seems pretty short for a top of the table team at 2nd in the Gambrinus league fighting for a league title going up against one of the worst teams in the league. I have looked on various web sites for major injuries or any news trying to figure out this line.

The form of each team certainly isn't reflected in the line. Ostrava has only won 1 match and drawn 3 and lost 8 matches at home this year. One of the worst home teams in this league. Liberec is 2nd in the league standings right behind prague and their away form has been impressive as they have won 9, and lost only 1 and drawn 2 this year in league play.

I dont have alot of numbers on my sheets for wagering this league so this one is just a punt based on the numbers and home and away form alone. I havent found much online tonight about this match but I dont understand this line at all.

Arsenal/Verdasco -206 risk 2.06

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ty!!!!