gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thursday picks ( 129-110+23.16 )

Malaga/Villarreal draw +246 risk 1

This game was just off the board at pinnacle, a little worrisome but seeing lines at sbobet. I think this line is taking into consideration the fact that Villarreal needs some points here to stay out of relegation. Relegation would be a huge blow to a squad with a great history. Villarreal does tend to play a defensive type of football at times and they did hold Madrid and Barcelona to a draw at home this year, but these are two teams going in the opposite direction.

Malaga is fighting for a champions league and Villarreal fighting off relegation. Villarreal are a shell of their former selves, they have only had one win since February against Rayo Vallecano. Malaga on the other hand is in fantastic form outside of a surprising loss to Betis.

I am looking at Villarreals stats at home and I think the draw is worth a punt here. If Villarreal can hold Barcelona and Madrid to draws at home this year and with them facing relegation and playing a more defensive style of football this year, I think the draw is worth a punt at these numbers.

Sevilla -1 -137 risk 1.37

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bol today!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good luck today shredder.

ADO Den Haag ml +129 risk .50