Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Schalke-Hannover

Looking at the OV or S04 -0.5,-1. However, the main question is who will be more/less ready to play? The team that is fresh off the road and cooouulllldd have mayyyybe pulled off the advance, but instead had to bear not only with the travel home, but travel with that loss on their minds? Or the team that just got eliminated at home, but now has to travel somewhere after taking that punch at home? it's a tough question but I'd like to hear input and crank out a winner.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Looking at the OV or S04 -0.5,-1. However, the main question is who will be more/less ready to play? The team that is fresh off the road and cooouulllldd have mayyyybe pulled off the advance, but instead had to bear not only with the travel home, but travel with that loss on their minds? Or the team that just got eliminated at home, but now has to travel somewhere after taking that punch at home? it's a tough question but I'd like to hear input and crank out a winner.
    They both had a hectic schedule but I think Schalke will come out on top. Call me crazy but I like Schalke HT/FT @ 2.6 That said I'll stay away and try and pick a winner via live betting

Bobabadrama
    Bobabadrama's Avatar Become A Pro!

o3 @ +100.