soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chelsea ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

Torres USELESS

Kalou CANT DO NOTHING

really a 1-1 tie this may end? And Benfica with 10 men for OVER a half?!

They don't have a chance against Barca AT ALL

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Yea, this is piss poor. Should be 3 or 4 to nil right now, instead 1-0

Pescrazy
    Pescrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Yes, Raul Meireles!

soul786

Looks like they'll take it 2-1 but there was no reason for it to be that close against 10 men. They don't even have the ball possession stat in their favor

Pescrazy
    Pescrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Barca will kill them if they play like that again, that's for sure.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

relax.

Welcome to Champions League 2nd Leg football.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    relax.

I think milan is better than chelsea at the moment, I don't see any reason for Barca not to go through easily ... of course its semi final so everything is possible , but man, benfica played w/o the regular defense, more than half of the game with 10 players and they had sooo many chances

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    I think milan is better than chelsea at the moment, I don't see any reason for Barca not to go through easily ... of course its semi final so everything is possible , but man, benfica played w/o the regular defense, more than half of the game with 10 players and they had sooo many chances
    You have to agree that on any other given day it would've ended 4-0 in favor of Chelsea.

They missed like a minimum of three 99% chances.

And you seriously think that they would be playing like this if the 1st leg ended 1-0 to Benfica ? Of course no.

I'm not saying Chelsea's the favorite against Barca or even that it's a 50/50 matchup but sooo many of you will be surprised when the game comes. It's far from a lock.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

imagine benfica with 11 players...

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

And you seriously think that they would be playing like this if the 1st leg ended 1-0 to Benfica ? Of course no.""

ogucci chelsea always plays this crappy football..have you seen them all season? they are only fighting for the champions league and this is the best they can do...man if the ref on the first leg scored 2 penalties like he should...

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    And you seriously think that they would be playing like this if the 1st leg ended 1-0 to Benfica ? Of course no.""

ogucci chelsea always plays this crappy football..have you seen them all season? they are only fighting for the champions league and this is the best they can do...man if the ref on the first leg scored 2 penalties like he should...
    I haven't missed a single Chelsea game in all competitions this year and the year before and before cause it's my team. I know what you're talkin about but THIS today... it has nothing to do with anything. They played way too carelessly and almost got punished for that, I'd agree on that.
    I know most of you here have been watching football for a relatively long time (at least that's what Id prefer to think) and yet still you like make these rash decisions. Let's just wait and see

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

indeed im not saying chelsea will play very bad vs barca, but if they play like they did today they will concede a lot of goals ... when you compare barcas attack to benficas, its hard to imagine less than 3-4 goals for barca at home ... we'll see though, it should be a good match to watch

ultrasouth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post

Chelsea always play crap if they always play crap like you say would they be just outside the top 4 in the EPL semi finals of the FA. CUP or semi finals of the Champions league???? not bad for a crap team.

ultrasouth
    Update your status

Bring on Barca semi final football anything can happen COME ON CHELSEA

soul786

You know I get when its the 2nd leg and you're already up on aggregate and all (even though only up by a goal) but when you can't make crisp passes, give away too much ball possession when you have one extra man, its just inexcusable if you're going into the semis.

Forget the goal-scoring; leave Torres' inability to pot ANYthing and Kalou's indecisiveness given what like 4 or 5 chances in the box? You've got to hold possession, they barely did that today. Putting Drogba back in as the striker doesn't change ball possession, this is on their midfielders and defenders; not a good showing today.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Chelsea has been pretty poor lately in general, not just today.

Barca should handle them with ease.

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

I've defended Torres for so long, but now it must be said that this guy has gone south. He brings nothing to the table..., fukking terrible.

soul786

Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post
    I've defended Torres for so long, but now it must be said that this guy has gone south. He brings nothing to the table..., fukking terrible.
    I've watched a few games he's played in and yep, he's not worth their money.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

relax.

I'm not saying Chelsea's the favorite against Barca or even that it's a 50/50 matchup but sooo many of you will be surprised when the game comes. It's far from a lock.
    BUMP much... ?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I see some chest pounding in herrreeee.

yisman

Chelsea leads 1-0 in the first leg. A long way to go.

soul786

that game still doesn't show any of chelsea's strengths other than drogba's acting skills.

70+% ball possession to barca, many more chances, once of the post and once of the crossbar. Barca was the better team, unlucky goal on the rush by Drogba. Barca buries them next week, they've got motivation to do so at home now.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

oh come on now Not this weak stuff.

You know what I meant, mate We all knew Barca was gonna dominate and have most of the chances...
    What I was sayin 2 weeks ago is that many of you'll be surprised how the game gon unfold when the matchday comes

All this, ''lmao Barca gon demolish and destroy this team that can't beat a 10-men Benfica'' talk

GO BLUES !!!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

oh come on now Not this weak stuff.

You know what I meant, mate We all knew Barca was gonna dominate and have most of the chances...
    What I was sayin 2 weeks ago is that many of you'll be surprised how the game gon unfold when the matchday comes

All this, ''lmao Barca gon demolish and destroy this team that can't beat a 10-men Benfica'' talk
    Let's talk after 6 days.

NOTE : i am not barcelona fan , but the way that chelsea played today was simply DISGUSTING !!!

yisman

I still think Barca advances. Nothing changes for me.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Let's talk after 6 days.

NOTE : i am not barcelona fan , but the way that chelsea played today was simply DISGUSTING !!!

LOL, so let me get this straight. Basically you're going against me with a bet that Barca gon win Chelsea at Camp Nou and overcome a 0-1 deficit... well that is Hardcooree

So once again Chelsea played horrible and disgusting ? Here's the thing.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY outplay and WIN Barcelona. They lose a game like once or twice A YEAR. Nowadays it's almost impossible to win Barcelona (Ask Madrid), for a mediocre team if you get a draw it's already something much much more than just a draw. And Chelsea (sitting 6th in the EPL table) slowly starting to climb out that shithole, somehow in the fukking world WIN BARCELONA + hold a clean sheet (During the LAST FOUR YEARS Barca have been held scoreless + lost ONLY THREE TIMES - That's about 250~ matches altogether) and you're still like: meh, not impressed... Then I give up mate

Seconds after the Chelsea/Benfica 2nd leg match ended... no one in their fuccking mind could've thought that 2 weeks later this utter garbage Chelsea is gonna win BARCELONA. That is the reason all these threads were made, Barca will roll over them like a hurricane etc.
    And in all fairness they didn't, of course they had all the possession. They ALWAYS do... it's their playing style, City also dominates the game but they do it fast with breakouts, long runs, many shots etc. Add to it that Barca were behind for almost 50 mins~ so they were pushing 2x harder than usual + it's a Champions league semi + at HT even for a Down-syndrome guy it was clear that Chelsea is going to park the bus throughout the end of the match... the stakes are super high, the team hasn't won the CL, they are playing (probably) the best team in the world, they don't have the players to compete / put up against Barca BUT they have played against Barca so many times and they kinda know How-To.
    It was very well understood that the 2ndHalf is going to be a Survival and they are gonna have to defend like crazy, but in all honesty it was far from a bloodbath.

I know Barca fans, it must be harder to play without getting penalties and players from the opposing team sent off.
    Plus your star-boy fuccked up possession in the centre and because of him came the goal...
    And now you'll have to get dirty cause Chelsea have nothing to lose.

Here's to a entertaining 2nd leg at Camp Nou !

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Plus your star-boy
    i am not barca fan ,so he is not my boy ... I am Inter's fan and the success of inter against barcelona did not bring me satisfaction ,watching milito playing CMF and etoo playing LMF (second leg)... that's not football !!! i don't know your age but i think that you have started watching football around 2003's when abramovich took chelsea ... that explain why you are chelsea fan , before chelsea was worse than shit .

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

i am not barca fan ,so he is not my boy ... I am Inter's fan and the success of inter against barcelona did not bring me satisfaction ,watching milito playing CMF and etoo playing LMF (second leg)... that's not football !!! i don't know your age but i think that you have started watching football around 2003's when abramovich took chelsea ... that explain why you are chelsea fan , before chelsea was worse than shit .
    chill, man. no need to get testy.
    I know you're not a Barca fan, you stated it earlier. And I wrote
    I know Barca fans, it must be harder to play without getting penalties and players from the opposing team sent off.
    Plus your star-boy fuccked up possession in the centre and because of him came the goal...
    So I don't know why you actually paid any attention to it, since you claim you're not a Barca fan and I was referring that particularly to Barca fans lol

And to that 2003 and Abramovich part... what's your point ? How does it overlay with the whole topic and this Barcelona Chelsea 2nd leg and whatnot ?

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

You talk about Chelsea with Franco Zola and Hassenbank (can't spell his name right)??? Or Chelsea back on the time Di Matteo still play for Chelsea...LOL, Chelsea always play their style w/ strong D line and counter attack - team play with tactic.

Barca play with shit ...without Refs help and no penalties and sending off other team members, they can't do anything. Watch the penalty they got in Levante game LOL. Just to make La Liga a little bit more interesting, they let Barca just 4pts away from Real, in actuall, they are in deepshit.

BTW, I guess second leg results best: 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 (Barca win match, Chelsea advance - still a counter attack and score 1 goal)

afg10
    afg10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay everyone. Settle down with a bowl of popcorn for* the Wednesday night matinee. Drogba is going to give a* performance of a lifetime. I hear Spielberg will be at* the Camp Nou to watch him as he is looking for a new* Indiana Jones.

Chelsea FC- the epitome of antifootball !

afg10

For someone of 6ft 4inches tall and built like a brick* shxxhouse he is a big girls blouse, lets how the second* leg goes. Chelsea will go through if Barcelona miss* sitters like they did last night.The English press love* them, what hindsite.

afg10

Look at all the Chelsea fans hopping around like* headless chickens to try and defend Drogba. The worst* being 'hitman' who is trying to defend when a player is* cheating. Pathetic and unbelievable. If by feigning* injury to gain an advantage isn't cheating then* neither was Young's fall to gain a penalty.I bet* these are the same ones who tore into Young. Now that* the shoe is on the other foot, it's all thumbs down* to those highlighting the truth. Well, you have shown* yourselves for what you are. Drogba has certainly* earned his Oscar last night.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

LOL, so let me get this straight. Basically you're going against me with a bet that Barca gon win Chelsea at Camp Nou and overcome a 0-1 deficit... well that is Hardcooree

So once again Chelsea played horrible and disgusting ? Here's the thing.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY outplay and WIN Barcelona. They lose a game like once or twice A YEAR. Nowadays it's almost impossible to win Barcelona (Ask Madrid), for a mediocre team if you get a draw it's already something much much more than just a draw. And Chelsea (sitting 6th in the EPL table) slowly starting to climb out that shithole, somehow in the fukking world WIN BARCELONA + hold a clean sheet (During the LAST FOUR YEARS Barca have been held scoreless + lost ONLY THREE TIMES - That's about 250~ matches altogether) and you're still like: meh, not impressed... Then I give up mate

Seconds after the Chelsea/Benfica 2nd leg match ended... no one in their fuccking mind could've thought that 2 weeks later this utter garbage Chelsea is gonna win BARCELONA. That is the reason all these threads were made, Barca will roll over them like a hurricane etc.
    And in all fairness they didn't, of course they had all the possession. They ALWAYS do... it's their playing style, City also dominates the game but they do it fast with breakouts, long runs, many shots etc. Add to it that Barca were behind for almost 50 mins~ so they were pushing 2x harder than usual + it's a Champions league semi + at HT even for a Down-syndrome guy it was clear that Chelsea is going to park the bus throughout the end of the match... the stakes are super high, the team hasn't won the CL, they are playing (probably) the best team in the world, they don't have the players to compete / put up against Barca BUT they have played against Barca so many times and they kinda know How-To.
    It was very well understood that the 2ndHalf is going to be a Survival and they are gonna have to defend like crazy, but in all honesty it was far from a bloodbath.

And now you'll have to get dirty cause Chelsea have nothing to lose.

Here's to a entertaining 2nd leg at Camp Nou !

12 Last