Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    LOL, so let me get this straight. Basically you're going against me with a bet that Barca gon win Chelsea at Camp Nou and overcome a 0-1 deficit... well that is Hardcooree

So once again Chelsea played horrible and disgusting ? Here's the thing.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY outplay and WIN Barcelona. They lose a game like once or twice A YEAR. Nowadays it's almost impossible to win Barcelona (Ask Madrid), for a mediocre team if you get a draw it's already something much much more than just a draw. And Chelsea (sitting 6th in the EPL table) slowly starting to climb out that shithole, somehow in the fukking world WIN BARCELONA + hold a clean sheet (During the LAST FOUR YEARS Barca have been held scoreless + lost ONLY THREE TIMES - That's about 250~ matches altogether) and you're still like: meh, not impressed... Then I give up mate

Seconds after the Chelsea/Benfica 2nd leg match ended... no one in their fuccking mind could've thought that 2 weeks later this utter garbage Chelsea is gonna win BARCELONA. That is the reason all these threads were made, Barca will roll over them like a hurricane etc.
    And in all fairness they didn't, of course they had all the possession. They ALWAYS do... it's their playing style, City also dominates the game but they do it fast with breakouts, long runs, many shots etc. Add to it that Barca were behind for almost 50 mins~ so they were pushing 2x harder than usual + it's a Champions league semi + at HT even for a Down-syndrome guy it was clear that Chelsea is going to park the bus throughout the end of the match... the stakes are super high, the team hasn't won the CL, they are playing (probably) the best team in the world, they don't have the players to compete / put up against Barca BUT they have played against Barca so many times and they kinda know How-To.
    It was very well understood that the 2ndHalf is going to be a Survival and they are gonna have to defend like crazy, but in all honesty it was far from a bloodbath.

I know Barca fans, it must be harder to play without getting penalties and players from the opposing team sent off.
    Plus your star-boy fuccked up possession in the centre and because of him came the goal...
    And now you'll have to get dirty cause Chelsea have nothing to lose.

Here's to a entertaining 2nd leg at Camp Nou !
    Just summed up everything so concisely

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Just summed up everything so concisely

So who's joining Chelsea in the final ? Mourinho ?

Punter101

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post

So who's joining Chelsea in the final ? Mourinho ?
    Hopefully all I know is it'll be a good game and my heart will feel like it stopped for ohhhh about 95 minutes

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

have to hand it to chelsea, that was outstanding and shocking

I had barca to advance so disappointed.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Hopefully all I know is it'll be a good game and my heart will feel like it stopped for ohhhh about 95 minutes
    Would be nice huh. Hoping for a goal-fest tomorrow and let the better team win!

Punter101

You might just get that goal-fest. Unless one team wastes ALL their chances, I don't see Madrid holding a clean sheet no matter how much I will it but I do think we can get one at least(hopefully) if Ribery and Robben can be contained that clean sheet might have a chance though the astronomical odds of it occurring is slim. BTS and that's 2 goals already. Can't Wait

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    have to hand it to chelsea, that was outstanding and shocking

I had barca to advance so disappointed.
    Me too, I expected more but hand it to chelsea they played 10 men well

First 12