EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [4/3] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Burnley-Birmingham City Over 2.5 [-102]
    Birmingham remain a solid OVERs play on the road with three goals or more in seven of their last ten on the road and six of the last seven. They have scored and conceded in six of those last seven and have just two clean sheets on the road in their last 15 in the Championship. Burnley have banged home seven goals in their last two league matches. At home, they have scored in five straight [two w/multiple goals] and conceded in four of those. They have only failed to score twice in their last ten at home. Burnley will be without their top scorer in Rodriguez, but they have some quality options including Charlie Austin who banged home a hat trick with three late goals against Portsmouth last time out.

Champions League Specials

. Bayern Munich/Marseille 1st Goal 27th Minute or Before [-120]
    Marseille is going to be forced from their defensive comfort zone in search of goals and that plays right into the hands of a Bayern team that normally blasts out the gate on their home pitch. In league play at home, Bayern average nailing their 1st goal by the 20th minute. In Champions League play dating back through the group stages, it's the 15th minute. Marseille normally is tough to crack on the road, but again given the circumstances there should be some early fireworks potentially in Germany.

2. Barcelona: Pedro to Score [+125]/Xavi to Score [+225]
    Will wait until lineups are released to secure these. As usual, the market on Messi is way to chalky [-275] and although I do not expect a repeat of the 0-0 draw in Italy, that's just too much juice to lay. I'd rather take a shot that one of the secondary scorers adds to the tally today at plus odds. If Xavi is out, will probably take a stab at Fabregas +125 or maybe Ibrahimovic at +300 for AC Milan.

Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave EaglesPhan36 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riding this over with you NINJA!!! LETS BREAK A LEG!!!

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Keep up the solid work bro

BebeRebozo
    BebeRebozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

not worried about the heavy rain? thank you for your great work!

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Which match has heavy rain

EaglesPhan36

Munich forecast is for rain, light and steady from what I saw.

EaglesPhan36

And just to add, I have stated my opinion on soccer and weather many times. I think too often we over think the effect. I think outside of a hurricane where they'd stop play any how or a terrible pitch to begin with that could be water logged [especially lower tier leagues] - I think the weather is as likely to hinder goals as it is to help. People will say footing will be tough, it's going to be tough for everyone so a goalie or defensive player is as likely to slip leading to a scoring chance as an offensive player is to slip and blow a chance. That's my two cents. Will monitor the weather up until the match, but if nothing changes from what I see now ... sticking to it.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the over pick. Xavi might not start so wait till lineups as the worst thing for these bets is them to come on with 10mins left

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Damn. Huge movement on price for over on burnley match.

bigwinnertime
    bigwinnertime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    Damn. Huge movement on price for over on burnley match.
    yep...looks with problems....

EaglesPhan36

No Pedro so I will try Xavi and Fabregas for goal scorers.

EaglesPhan36

Bayern early score hits. Dodging f-ing tornadoes in Texas. Fukkkk this.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Just read about the tornadoes in Dallas, stay safe if you are in that area!!

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Thanks for the winner today on the over!

EaglesPhan36

Damn skippy. Line movement can kiss my arse. I don't read into it much in soccer. Knew about the key absentee for Burnley. Guessing many who bet it may not have known before lineups announced and it was an over reaction to that. Good day overall. The Bayern early strike basically got me a small profit with the Barca scorers failing. So with the over hitting, nice afternoon.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    An Eagles fan in Texas? Move to New York and you got the perfecta! Cheers on the good picks.

cmh329
    cmh329's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner on the over. Let's do it again tomorrow.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13678

Fantastic picks of late - keep it up.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

OH WHERE OH WHERE IS THE NINJA??!!!

EaglesPhan36

Didn't think either Champions League match was worth much today. Hard to read. Took some small side stuff on Torres to score at plus mopney and both teams to score Real/APOEL hoping that Real would get loose after maybe scoring a few. Otherwise, matches were tough to call based on the lines. Chelsea-Benfica ... can easily see a low scoring boring match which is what I slightly favored, but goals quite possible too as Benfica has to get one. Real/APOEL was also not great based on lines. Real needs nothing. APOEL isn't going to get much of anything. APOEL could probably stay within 3.5 depending on how the match goes in the 1st half, but once Real score ... Real could score and score and score ... just didn't see these as real great compared to yesterday with stuff I liked much more. Better to sit it out and rest up and watch.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone see this chelsea game? Chelsea doesn't have a chance in the semis if they squeak this one through