creightonbjaysNC
    creightonbjaysNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Soccer Picks Tomorrow!

Hi y'all! I've just started posting and am new to this site, but I have a fairly good track record when betting soccer. Anyways, here are my bets for tomorrow, provided with a little bit of reasoning.

Austria Erste

SCR Altach -103 : Best team in league vs. second worst team, even though its away, with these odds you have to bet it (10 units)

FC Linz pick -121 : honestly I predict a 1-1 tie, but Hartberg is just miserable no wins since break whereas Linz has a quality win over the best team (though at home it shows great improvement)

England

Burnley +220
    : one of my favorite picks of the day, Birmingham is beat up at the moment, Burnley returns its captain, and its tough to beat Burnley at the Turf (bet pick if you'd like) (10 units)

Swindon -130 : best team versus worst, great price, no overthinking involved

LK Dons pick -114 : LK Dons have been great at home against quality teams, and Huddersfield qualifies as a quality team. Personally I think Dons will win but just to be on the safe side

Slovakia

Kosice +.5 -102 : Who knows what could happen in this game. Kosice plays lower-half teams pretty tight, so I'm taking the odds on a tie or win.

Nitra +.5 -103 : Both these teams tie a bunch, look for it here!

Trnava -269 : a lot of juice here but they are pretty superb, at home against a BAD road team.

Others

Barcelona over 2.5 -177 : Bought .5 point, I think it is tied 1-1 at half, ends 3-1 in favor of someone (10 units)

Osnabruck +220 : I think they messed this line up. Munster has been losing or tying really good teams at home as of late, while Osnabruck has been hanging in, both winning and losing, there with the top half of the table. Jump on this one!!!

5 units each unless marked

Cheers and BOL!!!

creightonbjaysNC

Leyton Orient* instead of LK Dons!!!!
    Don;t know what I was thinking

creightonbjaysNC

4-2 thus far, comeback bid for Altach fell short with the help of two red cards. Swept Slovakian liga today.
    BOL on the English picks!

creightonbjaysNC

6-4 on the day... Not too bad if you used 1 unit bets, I lost on two of my 2 unit bets
    Placed a small bet on Huddersfield before the game started, but won't add that to my plus/minus.

Will update later for tomorrow's picks!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Tailed you on the some of the picks. Nice job with the Slovakian league.

creightonbjaysNC

Hey guys!
    No picks for me today, too much to do! I'll be back tomorrow or later tonight for picks on Thursday.

Ciao!

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Tough luck on burnley I had birmingham to win. You didn't bet on Senich in slovakian league? That was a sure win hit. GL anyhows

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Tailed you into wins!

creightonbjaysNC

Thanks guys! Punter101 I didn't reach for Senica because they play well against good teams but have done poorly, as of recent, at home against poor teams (tied Tatran and lost to Kosice). I definitely shouldn't have overthought though.
    Last edited by creightonbjaysNC; 04-03-12 at 11:35 PM.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by creightonbjaysNC View Post
    Thanks guys! Punter101 I didn't reach for Senica because they play well against good teams but have done poorly, as of recent, at home against poor teams (tied Tatran and lost to Kosice). I definitely shouldn't have overthought though.
    Yes they were not in the best form of late but their opponents are dreadful away, opposite could be said for the home team. Too much juice for my liking on the trnava game but they pulled through