TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Is Gareth Bale the most athletic European born futbol player right now?

He's not tricky like Ronaldo, he just seems to run around and through defenders from all over the world like they're standing still.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

He's a beast...

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

to me, that guy is an animal ... the way he moves, I swear he looks like hes running with the speed of a horse No offense, I just think he is a GREAT player

oh and ronaldo has lost his touch looon looong time ago, he was only great for a couple of years while being at man utd, thats why he is considered one of the best now, and because he scores 50% penalties and 49% tap-ins vs GIJON, sociedad and teams like APOEL

TheCentaur

The recent game against Bolton he looked even faster than this but I couldn't find the video

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes... he is!
    So quick!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Yea probably the most athletic but what do you get for being the most athletic? He has shown signs of being a game changer, first half of last season he was brilliant, but still lacks that ability to consistently change the game on his own the way when the going is tough, the way Messi, CR7, Rooney, Silva pulls something out of nothing.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

The kid is one of the best in the league, no doubt.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    Yea probably the most athletic but what do you get for being the most athletic? He has shown signs of being a game changer, first half of last season he was brilliant, but still lacks that ability to consistently change the game on his own the way when the going is tough, the way Messi, CR7, Rooney, Silva pulls something out of nothing.
    Yes I agree, he is extremely athletic but doesn't possess the complete game of the very best in the world.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

He is probably the best 'left footed winger' in the world right now. A little bit hit or miss, but I think that has a lot to do with Tottenham and not so much with Gareth Bale.

He is at his best staying out on the flank getting his boots white with chalk. He has the ability to score goals, but his crosses are even better. There is no defending him when he uses pace to get past a player and pings a cross into the 6-yd box.

TheCentaur

2 free kick stunners wow