purplehazae479
    purplehazae479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Barcelona or ac milan today? Thoughts and opinions welcome!!!! Help!!

I have a bet today where I can get either of these bets at EVEN MONEY.

Barcelona -.5 OR AC Milan +.5

which bet wins this and why? all thoughts and opinions welcome - I NEED TO WIN THIS GUYS, please help

thanks in advance

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

milan is an overrated team...shitty players..shitty game style...Barça all the way

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Barcelona -.5 is the play here

purplehazae479

i'm leaning towards barca -.5 but I am nervous......do you think ac milan being @ home will help them enough to draw???

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

under 2.5 is the right play here i think both teams will play carefully its only first game

purplehazae479

Quote Originally Posted by zlate22 View Post
    under 2.5 is the right play here i think both teams will play carefully its only first game
    but if u had to pick a side? which one would you pick?

I can't decide

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Barca. Could easily see 1-1 draw or something like that though....but betting against Barcelona in Champions League is like walking up to Chuck Norris and calling him a bitch.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Milan has to get something from this game, they pretty much don't have a chance to win in Spain so they will put in a lot of effort here.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Barca. Could easily see 1-1 draw or something like that though....but betting against Barcelona in Champions League is like walking up to Chuck Norris and calling him a bitch.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm going to play the OVER here. I mean, there is just too much fire power on the pitch in this one to go against it to me. These teams could potentially score the necessary 3 goals in 10 minutes between them...perhaps we get stuck w/ a 1-1, but I'll take my chances w/ Messi, Robinho, Ibra, et al on the same pitch in one game.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Barca has enough offense to score 2 goals here...Messi is in unreal form right now and their midfield is superb at creating opportunities for him. They should be able to get 2 goals on Milan's defense here. On the other hand, I also see Milan having enough in them to score atleast 1 goal at home. Over 2.5 is the play here. Barca has shown time and time again they can score multiple goals AWAY from home even against good defensive teams. They may even cover the over alone depending on the pace of this game.

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by purplehazae479 View Post
    I have a bet today where I can get either of these bets at EVEN MONEY.

Barcelona -.5 OR AC Milan +.5

which bet wins this and why? all thoughts and opinions welcome - I NEED TO WIN THIS GUYS, please help

thanks in advance
    If i were you i will skip the game then look for value in Marseille/Munich game by picking Munich on DNB market since Mairselle is finding it difficult to score a goal...

Barcelona are terrible away team due to Messi away performance form, is not as if messi will not justified his presence but his always finding it difficult to score goal at away matches.... Messi only score 7 goals at away matches this season out 54 goals(season goals) although Barca are pushing it a bit in recent away matches but then i dont trust them.....

Just leave the match bcos i will not advice to pick A.C Milan bcos if A.C Milan display their recent performance in San Siro against A.S Roma or recent performance in Emirate then expect Barca to expose their shacking defence.....

Finnally, Just go for Munich Match since Mairselle is finding it difficult to score just a goal in a match

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Milan are not great, rely on Ibra and he usually bottles it in big games in Europe. Barca should win comfortably 2 nil or something.
    Il be betting Mario Gomez to score for Bayern tho

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

2-0 Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplehazae479

i think i'm going barca -.5...

i'm very nervous - i NEED this

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

BigTimeWinner

Milan defense was so shaky vs Roma, what will happen when Iniesta-Messi-Sanchez attack I've quit betting but if I were to bet, I would definitely go with Barca win ...

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

this ref is a total joke. He will not call fouls on milan and they are making illegal tackles all over the field. Even inside the penalty box. I don't have money on this game either, I am just appalled with how bad the ref favors milan.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

oh god... please Lock. for ONCE barca arent getting the calls they want.

FindTheLock

are you even watching the game? Calls they want? Milan might as well be hitting the barca players with baseball bats.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    are you even watching the game? Calls they want? Milan might as well be hitting the barca players with baseball bats.

I would love to see that

Barca had lot of chances, Milan has at least 2 clear chances.

FindTheLock

hey buddy, how have u been? Your boys took over late yesterday and sealed their advancement to the next round with 3 goals on the road. Are you watching this game? Barca players getting mugged and the ref isn't even giving them free kicks...

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

messi should have at least a penalty kick when he got took down

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Ibrahimovic should have scored on his 100% chance. Barca dominating, Milan playing hack-a-messi, but with some serious counterattacks from time to time. Not a great game to watch so far, but the other one was even worse...

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    hey buddy, how have u been? Your boys took over late yesterday and sealed their advancement to the next round with 3 goals on the road. Are you watching this game? Barca players getting mugged and the ref isn't even giving them free kicks...
    I´m rooting for MIlan as u can imagine

I think Milan always play this way against Barca, also my boys when played last year in Milan received a lot of kicks, but u cannot do anything, ref will be on home side.

Barca is even lucky that Gattuso and Van Vommel are not there now They would have killed someone already!

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Ibrahimovic should have scored on his 100% chance. Barca dominating, Milan playing hack-a-messi, but with some serious counterattacks from time to time. Not a great game to watch so far, but the other one was even worse...
    What about the Robinho shot? that was a great chance and Robinho kicked horrible. Ibra chance also was clear, but Ibra kicked the wrong way!

FindTheLock

yeah I can understand home field and ref giving home team a little bit of room, but what Milan is doing is closer to american football or rugby. They are not even going for the ball either. All they are doing is taking Barca players out.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

@latinrus: Yep, Robinho shot wasn't bad, will be a hard second half for Barca, but Milan has to do a little more right now...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Milan are not great, rely on Ibra and he usually bottles it in big games in Europe. Barca should win comfortably 2 nil or something.
    Il be betting Mario Gomez to score for Bayern tho

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

FML they day I choose Ibra and that for the first time I have Messi on my fantasy, those 2 are not scoring

BigTimeWinner

fak, the pitch was really bad for barca players, the ball was not sticking to their legs, especially keita had 90% of his passes wrong. I guess the guy responsible for the field was trying to plant something and sprayed it with more water than he should've no wonder Wenger complained about the pitch

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    fak, the pitch was really bad for barca players, the ball was not sticking to their legs, especially keita had 90% of his passes wrong. I guess the guy responsible for the field was trying to plant something and sprayed it with more water than he should've no wonder Wenger complained about the pitch

Milans' field strategy paid off with some hard work and luck as well. But they are going to get bum rushed in Camp Nou.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Milans' field strategy paid off with some hard work and luck as well. But they are going to get bum rushed in Camp Nou.
    Exactly! This game went the way I expected it, but at Nou Camp Milan is done and beat even before they came to the city.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Is that game was fixed by Milan's players? During all the game they didn't push to try to get a goal, missed passes, missed shots etc...
    It was really awful.

What do you think guys?

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Laser pointers won't help Milan at Camp Nou.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by KalouKalou View Post
    Is that game was fixed by Milan's players? During all the game they didn't push to try to get a goal, missed passes, missed shots etc...
    It was really awful.

What do you think guys?
    Nope.

12 Last