zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Olympique Marseille vs. Bayern Munich, 28.03. CL QF

Not a chance here for Olympique. Munich is hot as shit right now. Scored 22 goals in their last 4 games, Robben is finally back at his normal form, Gomez striking again. Ribery also will be supermotivated against his old club, especially, as the french people do not like him that much any more since the World Cup 2010...
    Marseille on the other hand is a desaster right now. Only 9. place right now in their national league, and totally out of form. Coach Deschamps has some serious problems: The first and by far best goalie, Mandanda, did get a stupid red card in the last minute of the round before against Inter, so he is out. Deschamps doesn't like the second goalie, Bracigliano, very much, so it is expected by french media, that keeper number 3, Andrade is the one who is playing against Bayern. Olympique just lost their match in the french cup, against a semi-ocre team of french second league with 2:3. If their defense gets 3 goals by a second league team, guess what happens against absolute world class players, like Ribery, Robben, Gomez, Müller etc.?
    I am def. pounding Munich hard, normal win, hc-1 win, and hc-2 win!
    What do you guys think?

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

would i be too square thinking barcelonaML is the better bet tmrw?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Barcelona playing in Milano @-142 better than Munich against a shitty Marseille @-115? No way, definitely not. I don't see Barcelona (which is besides my favorite team, just before Munich) taking such an easy win against AC Milan. Milan a damn clever and hard fighting team with lots of experience. And with worldclass players like KP Boateng and Ibrahimovic, who can always score a goal against barca. Not even mentioning, that Barcelona has been playing "light" in away games for a long time, knowing, that in Nou Camp they can beat any team in the world with impressing results. So, just to point it out: I do see NOTHING but a win for Munich. And if i were forced to pick a winner from Milan vs. Barca, yes, i maybe would take Barcelona, but am by far not as confident as in Munich. Marseille is just way way way to weak right now. A miracle that they are even in the round of the last 8, luckily for them, they had to play against Inter the round before, which was even more struggling than Marseille.

hangtime

your close to having me sold on this munichML play. I dont know much about soccer, but the degenerate in me will a force a play or two tmrw because i love watching the later rounds of champions league. I get this feeling if i bet barcelona, they will somehow not get a result. I also get this feeling that one of the two home teams will win or draw because i dont think all 4 away teams will win this round, let alone any round.

hangtime

feels like the books are begging for barca money..

bigwinnertime
    bigwinnertime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

its a CL game and OM is not Nicosia..i guess they will give hard work to Bayern...

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Bayern ML seem too easy. As a Bayern fan i can say that i don't trust them in away matches against decent teams.

They had problems with Gladbach in the DFB Pokal and Marseille is a better team.

Bayern will be happy if they score 1 goal and get a draw cause they know they'll crush Marseille at home.

Marseille +0,5 at +111 looks good.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Could definitely see a 1-1 draw here, I have no idea why anyone would be so confident in an away side that isn't nearly as overpowering as they are being described here. Bayern would love to get a goal, knowing that they can and should win by margin at home in the second leg.

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by hangtime View Post
    feels like the books are begging for barca money..
    AC Milan tied Barcelona in Spain during the group stages 2-2. They then battled Barcelona and lost 2-3 at the Bernabau in a game where AC Milan scored an own goal and also conceded a penalty. I think it is safe to say this matchup might be a lot more even than one would expect.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Marseille is not that impressive at home in the CL. Yes, they beat Dortmund 3-0 but lost to Olympacios and the struggling Arsenal at that time in the group stage. They also struggled to beat Inter.

camelbreath$

Remember the result when Bayern played Basel??????? Bayern LOST to lowly Basel away and then they absolutely SMASHED them 7-0 at home. Bayern isn't going to be worried about playing controlled and slow to a 1-1 if they want because they have all the evidence to support a strong home win! Remember that.

hangtime

now im swaying towards my original leans, either under2.5 or draw for this gaame

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

draw written all over this match. ill just take sheff united and forget the champions league tonight
    Last edited by vincanity15; 03-28-12 at 05:11 AM.

Danielvs
    Danielvs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Easy win Bayern, lets get the money!

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's too late for me to change the bet, so Bayern Moneyline it is.
    I need this money.

bigwinnertime
    bigwinnertime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Danielvs View Post
    Easy win Bayern, lets get the money!
    you are the gambler type loved by bookies ....

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

yea right on vincanity15! shef united-1.25 @ even money looks good.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

I think the best bet for today is both teams to score with AC and Barcelona.
    Have a good day!

Danielvs
    Danielvs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnertime View Post
    you are the gambler type loved by bookies ....
    Well see..

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Remember the result when Bayern played Basel??????? Bayern LOST to lowly Basel away and then they absolutely SMASHED them 7-0 at home. Bayern isn't going to be worried about playing controlled and slow to a 1-1 if they want because they have all the evidence to support a strong home win! Remember that.
    Yep right, they lost 0:1. And let me make this very clear here: It was in a phase where Bayern was struggling overall, losing or tieing a lot of games. It is NOT the same team anymore. Robben was out of form, Gomez did hit nothing and Lahm was still playing left defense, not right. Now they have found the perfekt squad to start: Alaba on the left defense, Lahm right, Robben back into great shape and against an Olympique with injuries and bans that even lost to a medium second league team in the french cup last week. Diawara and Mandanda are big losses for them for the game against Munich. I am pretty sure, if Bayern scores in the first 25 minutes of the game, it will be hard for Olympique not to get more than 3 goals against them. And I am pretty sure Bayern will win this one no matter what. So, I'm not talking anyone into playing this game, but I do know all 4 Teams playing today, and I guess Barca will have it harder to take a win against Milan, than Bayern against Olympique.

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

If im a sucker so be it... I took Bayern -130 for a dime they are a better team right now.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Bayern at home is a good bet, but away in France I see more value in Marsielle +0.5.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Adding information: Keeper Andrade only has 8 matches for Olympique since 2009, this season zero matches. Consider him as a major risk for Olympique, as he wasn't even able to be first keeper when he was at Rapid Bukarest (Romania).

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

bayern will take this, pretty sure about that. Marseille is bull poo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gomez to score for me.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gomez to score for me.
    @ which price did you get it? Ribery seems to be pretty hot too against his old team and IN france. Guess he wants to show what he is worth to the french people. Still considering it...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    @ which price did you get it? Ribery seems to be pretty hot too against his old team and IN france. Guess he wants to show what he is worth to the french people. Still considering it...
    Ah yeah good thinking. Got Gomez anytime scorer at 5/4 on betfred. Also played Metalist draw no bet against Sporting at 7/4 on skybet

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Was considering a draw between Sporting and Metalist. Metalist way underrated in my opinion, but Sporting seems to be hot lately at home. Right now I'm expecting a 1:0, or 2:1 for Sporting. But will wait to get more details on the game tomorrow.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

1:0 Bayern, Gomez. Minute 44 first half. Keeper not looking good on that one.... But I will gladly take this goal

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Mbia should have been sent off with a red card. Lucky for Marseille they are still 11 players... Don't like that Heynckes brought Tymoschuk though... Stupid change in my opinion.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ah yeah good thinking. Got Gomez anytime scorer at 5/4 on betfred. Also played Metalist draw no bet against Sporting at 7/4 on skybet

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

ROBBEN! TANK! now hold out and win me the ML!

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Robben

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Robben minute 70. New score 2:0. Bayern absolutely dominant right now! Olympique just way to harmless with her offense.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

bayern not pushing so hard any more; this one should be over (*knocks on wood*)

12 Last