EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [3/26] Plus Money Ninja Plays: Manchester United-Fulham

I wasn't really digging any thing totals or side wise on the board today, so decided to take a crack at these. More of a roll of maybe $25 fun plays to make although I think some could hit. Just pointing some out, roll with whatever - these are just "fun" bets for me, not serious coin to be lost.

Time Of First Goal: After 27th Minute [+105]
    I was a little surprised to find the stats that show that United averages their first goal at home around the 40th minute. That is compared with their road average which is closer to the 25th minute. Fulham averages conceding its first goal on the road around the 59th minute. Fulham's average time of their first road goal is the 42nd minute, while United's average time of conceding their first goal at home is the 45th minute.

Over 3.5 Goals [+150]
    There is the chance today to move to the top of the table for United and they absolutely dismantled Fulham @ Craven Cottage [5-0] last time they met. It did take two very late goals to get the 4th and 5th, but they got there nonetheless. Fulham is also coming off a match in which Swansea swamped them for three goals. United now has seven straight league matches at home where they have scored at least twice. Although Fulham is not a potent road scoring club, United have also shown a little slacking defensive play at times at home - giving up a goal in half of their 14 matches.

1st Goal Scorer
    Rooney +225
    Dempsey +1200

Usual suspects here as all three have hit the scoresheet six times to open a match this season. Fulham hasn't scored at Manchester United since 2006, but juicy odds on the guy who seems to score almost every goal for Fulham w/Dempsey. Doubtful to hit, but stranger things have happened. Rooney is appropriately priced to open the scoring seeing as he has five goals against Fulham in the last four meetings at Old Trafford. Probably would take another shot at odds on a United player to open the scoring when the lineups are announced.

EaglesPhan36

The 1st goal scorer one, I had Hernandez in there originally too as referenced to the "three" of them. Waiting on lineups, but he'd probably be a good option if he starts.

EaglesPhan36

Adding the one other try for 1st Goal Scorer

Valencia +700

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just took the over (1.5) 2nd half... Nic e hit with Rooney scoring!!

Spaceviews

Wow!! you hit the (after 27th min) prop as well!! Wish I saw this post. Actually, my book does not offer those props.... Hope we see some goals 2nd half because I went large over (1.5) +you have that over (3.5) goals...

EaglesPhan36

Probably doubtful to get 4 goals total, but the stats I used this morning also referenced how frequent United scores in the 75th-90th minutes .. so you never know. Playing w/house money at this point. The Rooney prop winds up winning about half a unit since the other two obviously lose. +1.05 on the score time, so up +1.55 with the worst case scenario being +0.55 for the day if the goals don't come. Not bad for just screwing around with some plus money stuff.

Spaceviews

Do you think we have a shot here?? Or did I just flush a shit load of money down the toilet.......
    The luck I have been having I wouldn't doubt it. What do you think O Great Ninja???? I just turned it on ESPN....
    I am screwed

EaglesPhan36

Gonna be pretty tough, but recall that United scored in the 88th and 90th minutes at Fulham first time they met.

Spaceviews

This is the SLOPPIEST match I think I have ever seen by Pro players!!! I swear one of these Bastards are on the under... I should have left this one alone. Live And Learn I guess.... This one hurt, but on to the next I guess. Glad you ended in the black...

EaglesPhan36

That's why you gotta just stay with a set amount for bets IMO. Those "large" bets always seem to suck, at least they do for me.

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laughing.........

The other guy not Ninja want to jinx me, did u know that i wage on under 1.5goal after roney goal, since fulham only score 8goals at away matches this season