Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

CSKA Moscow is Free Money

There is absolutely no chance of them losing tomorrow and I have been waiting for this game for a while now. I am laying 2k on the pickem and it will be a great start to the day.

doesnt get much easier than this

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi Pride,

Could you please explain why. When Iīm checking the statistics I can see that they have met each other 17 times since 1996. And the statistic for their meeting when Spartak Moscow is playing home agains CSKA Moscow is 5 wins for Spartak Moscow, 6 draws and 6 wins for CSKA Moscow.

Now that is I would say quite even statistic. So what is it that you have that could convince me to all in or quite big on CSKA Moscow like you are?

Would very much like to hear your reasoning behind this game and what you see that others perhaps donīt.

Thanks

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I hope you lose...

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    There is absolutely no chance of them losing tomorrow and I have been waiting for this game for a while now. I am laying 2k on the pickem and it will be a great start to the day.

doesnt get much easier than this
    $2K in monopoly money? This game looked just as likely to be a draw as it did for Spartak Moscow to win or for CSKA Moscow to win. You must have a $100,000+ bankroll if you are placing bets like this...which I am somewhat hesitant to believe.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

65'min Spartak 1-2 CSKA

Watchin the match and I gotta say it's a coin toss.