EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [3/13] Ninja Plays

[England Premier] Everton +1 [-155]
    The high juice price may not be for everyone, but I like it. The Toffees are in super form on a seven match unbeaten streak in EPL play. On the road, Everton have grabbed points in five of their last six. Overall on the season, they have only lost by multiple goals on the road three times. Two of those came early and the last to Tottenham in early January. Liverpool remain a frustrating home side as they have only taken full points once in their last five and just four times all season in 13 home matches. They come into this one on a three match losing streak in league play and without full points in four straight. Everton have a good record of keeping this Merseyside Derby @ Anfield close. They have gone six straight trips without losing by more than single goal and four of those resulted in draws. The draw yields juicier odds here, but I'm not so sure that Everton doesn't have a shot to pull off a win today. Perhaps if it's too high a price for you, you could consider putting it in a parlay with the Bayern Munich ML to soften the blow.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

I like your play. I think this game will end on a draw. GL

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Yeah like this, toffees been in good form, also like the under.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everton's D is horrible today. They look stuck in cement. Be lucky if Everton can earn a push on this +1.