allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mario Balotelli

*Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed Mario Balotelli has been fined a week's wages, believed to be around £120,000.*
    Striker Balotelli broke a club curfew before Saturday's win over Bolton.
    In an interview with Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, Balotelli accepted he was wrong to go to a strip club because it upset his girlfriend.
    "That was my first mistake. The second was to go two days before a game," added the 21-year-old Italy forward.
    Mancini said: "I spoke with Mario and gave him a fine of one week's wages for what he did.
    "This is normal because every player should have good behaviour before the game."
    When asked if Balotelli had accepted the fine, Mancini said: "Yes."
    It is the second time that Balotelli, who scored in the Premier League leaders' 2-0 defeat of the Trotters at the weekend, has broken a curfew this season, and he has also been involved in a number of other high-profile incidents since arriving at City in 2010.
    He has been sent off three times, was unable to continue after suffering an allergy to the grass in Kiev, threw a dart at a reserve team player and escaped injury after a firework was let off in his house.
    They didn't mention the funny t-shirt celebrations My favorite was the last one with "Raffaella I love you"

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

They also left out the story when he first came to England.

After crashing his car, when the police arrived they aske him why he had £5,000 on him, he repllied:

"Because I'm rich"

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy's crazy

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

just saw him today...he had a hoodie full of skulls....really stands out on city.....too bad he is playing against my team tomorrow

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    After crashing his car, when the police arrived they aske him why he had £5,000 on him, he repllied:

"Because I'm rich"

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

i usually hate players like this. to be honest, there is something I fukkin dig about balotelli lol

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    i usually hate players like this. to be honest, there is something I fukkin dig about balotelli lol
    My thoughts exactly.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    It really may just be as simple as he's soooo stupid that I can't hate him at all. I almost have to feel sympathetic, which turns to feeling empathetic, even though he is pathetic lol. The clip of him with his bib and the announcer calling him "Mario Bibatelli" is fukkin priceless

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

He is too funny! He has bib-itis!

The guy seems so stupid at times, I wonder how he manages to do the simplest of tasks. But he actually comes across as a nice guy I think, if a little strange.

He is pretty amazing when you put a round ball in front of him though.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

He is too funny! He has bib-itis!

The guy seems so stupid at times, I wonder how he manages to do the simplest of tasks. But he actually comes across as a nice guy I think, if a little strange.

He is pretty amazing when you put a round ball in front of him though.
    Agreed. HAHA Mario. Funny funny man.

Bluedragon

my favourite line is..."he wants a blue bib, that was the problem the whole time, it should have been a bluuuee bib" haha

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    my favourite line is..."he wants a blue bib, that was the problem the whole time, it should have been a bluuuee bib" haha
    Mario Bibatelli ...

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Boss.