Here's where my money is going this evening:

Arsenal -0.5 (vs AC Milan)
My least favourite of my picks but Arsenal have picked up two strong victories in a row (Spurs and Liverpool) and they seem to have the belief they can do the impossible tonight. My only hesitation is that if they do not score within the first 30 minutes the belief will depart and this game may peter out into nothing. Keeping the faith with the Gunners though.

Reading -1 (vs Portsmouth)
Reading have been fantastic of late and have a real chance of automatic promotion now. Portsmouth may be playing their last ever game if Brian Harmon or Balram "Ballbag" Chainrai can't come up with a rescue package for them. They have had to loan all their decent players out and plough on with youngsters. Sad state of affairs and I hope for the fans' sake its sorted but it does make this one a home banker.

Leicester -0.5 (at Bristol City)
The best odds of 1.96 are not as good as I would have hoped for inconsistent Leicester but I like this one. Bristol City can't buy a win since Nicky Maynard left and Leicester are getting it together somewhat. Away win!

Few other good picks on offer, Benfica are heavily fancied to overturn their 3-2 defeat in Russia (btw, golden rule broken on this one first time round by many punters, Never back against a team playing at home in Russia!) and they will but price pretty poor all round on this. Middlesbrough should be a banker home win against Barnsley and Coventry could be a sneaky su bet at 2.61