Mr.MonzZz
    Mr.MonzZz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Arsenal-Milan my lock for this game

I'm locking over 2.5 goals in Arsenal-Milan. Pays me back around 1.85

Short analysis:
    Arsenal lost 4-0 at San Siro in the first meeting, which was a slap in the face as an Arsenal fan. The defense sucked and it has continued to look weak against Tottenham and Liverpool. Thanks to a great and effective offensive Arsenal managed to get away with 6points in these two important games. I believe Arsenal will take their chances tomorrow, to quote one of my role models: "It ain't over till it's over." With a dangerous Robin van Persie and the rest of the Arsenal offensive I just can't imagine Arsenal getting less than two goals in this game. They will be entering the field knowing they have to risk it all. I believe with their weak defence in mind that it will backfire and Milan will get a goal or two as well. Over 3.5 is VERY tempting too. Zlatan, Robinho, Pato, Prince etc. will for sure punish Arsenal on counter attacks. I call 4 goals or more in a very exciting match. Unfortunately I don't believe Arsenal has a chance to qualify. It will be almost impossible if Milan scores just one.

I reccommend you play this bet if you want sure money in the bank. Can't believe the odds. Should be 1.45-1.50 IMO .
    Points Awarded:

Visage987 gave Mr.MonzZz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

yea as you said the key is not to concede to milan, if milan scores one early then arsenal will need 6 to qualify and the players and fans will be completely out of the game. a bit risky imo, best of luck to you!

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I already had this in mind after the 4-0 loss. Arsenal has nothing to lose here, so why not try play attacking football throughout the whole game. Got it at 1,75 though :/ BOL!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

read this: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ange-formation

Arsene might play 6 strikers... lol

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

he has no choice if he wants to pass that italian defence.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

milan may park the bus which would cause a lot of trouble for arsenal to break through

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

over 2.5 aswell, i neeeeeeeed this money

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Arsenal 2-1.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like everybody in the world is on this.

I like it, but gonna pass just because of the potential jinx factor. Good luck.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    read this: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ange-formation

Arsene might play 6 strikers... lol
    LOL does Arsenal even have 6 strikers?

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    LOL does Arsenal even have 6 strikers?

“I can play six strikers if I want, I have enough. I have Chamakh, Park, Van Persie, Gervinho, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain. I can take a risk, because I have no choice, basically.”

the only reason I won't take the over 2.5 is because EVERYONE is betting on it. It SHOULD be a high scoring game BUT i don't think it will happen. I expect a draw

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Not sure when this was offered over 1.80...currently at 1.59 or so...if you got this in at 1.80 congrats!!

Arsenal down so much hard to envision at least a 2-1 win or so w/ such careless football possible if Milan scores...so many creative players on this pitch today, even if Milan parks bus they should score at least 1 on counter, and even if they score first Arsenal won't quit in front of home fans...they could surely score 2 on Milan w/ 70 minutes available if need be because they will send 4 or 5 at the net at all times, not to mention this leaving them open to even more countering.

So difficult to see this being jinxed, but SOOOO many people and their grandmother's on this OVER it's kind of scary too...oh well, I think all the factors point to the over and you just have to trust it...even if this game ends 0-0 it was the right call w/ the OVER given the talent and the ability and the score line entering this 2nd leg. Plus, Arsenal at home is encouraging as I can't see them quitting in front of home fans no matter the score. I think the OVER just needs to be played and let it ride, although at 1.59 the odds are awfully against you, that alone makes the stake be lowered in my opinion. Oh well...good luck to everyone on the over, I'll take it for a little bit too.

Mr.MonzZz

The over has dropped as expected.. I still see value. I played this when the line was 50/50 and it was just too good to pass IMO. I'm going with another bet: Arsenal -1 odds 3.80... Just a small amount as I'm hoping for the miracle to happend in London tonight! Come on you Gunners!

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

[QUOTE=JOHON8;14022519]read this: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ange-formation

Arsene might play 6 strikers... lol[/QUOTE

We expect 6 goals on 6 strikers

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually saw the odds for the over 2.5 on sunday were 1,85 at 5dimes ... now they've dropped around 1,75 i believe

GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

AC Milan ML. They killed them last time, and everyboddddy is on arsenal. I think arsenal comes out strong attacking and open gaps for Milan. Small bet Milan ML +255

Visage987

yeaaahhhhhhhh

Visage987

Big respect to Arsenal, cheers to everyone who took the over 2.5

Mr.MonzZz

Over 2.5 easy win..
    Arsenal -1 looking very good at the moment.

Hate people that are dumb enough to believe that a game on this level kan be jinxed/fixed etc. It just can't. Sometimes the bookies are idiots and people that understand football can easily pick the winning bets.