TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

TonyDimy's RPL thread

Russian Premier League resumes tomorrow, so I plan to post my thoughts here in this thread. As you might know, Russian Premier League this year only was split into two groups 8 teams each. Group A will determine a champion and who will play in eurocups. And other teams in group B will fight for survival.

RPL is one of the most unpredictable soccer leagues, so it's not going to be easy for me to be successful. And I must warn you: even though I live in Russia, I can't say I was paying much of attention to the domestic soccer, so RPL betting is pretty new to me.

We have 4 games tomorrow:
    Terek - Tomsk
    Volga - Spartak Nalchik
    Lokomotiv Moscow - Kuban
    CSKA - Zenit

I'll post my first predictions and picks in a few hours.

TonyDimy

I took 20 units from my bankroll for this. One unit = $20. Let's see what can I do of it.

Terek - Tomsk. Terek will most likely win this one, but the value is too low (1.40), and I don't remember them winning by more than one goal very often. Under looks good too, but again - bad value. No play.

Volga - Spartak Nalchik. This game is much more interesting. There's a lot of bad things happening in Volga. Those morons in their board found a really good time to block players bank accounts! Now there's an investigation into the club, players are in shock. Add to this that Volga is not that strong even without such problems. Can see them winning this one. +0.5 on Nalchik @ 1.68 looks ok, but I'll try to extract a little more value and take Spartak Nalchik +0.25 @ 2.02 (1.5u)

Now to the top 8. Lokomotiv - Kuban. Loko are the favorites off this game, but at 1.72 I wouldn't recommend to bet on them. At the moment there's no way to know how Kuban will play after such a long break. These guys can easily give us some shocking result. I wouldn't be surprised to see them winning tomorrow, but the draw is more likely, something like 0-0 or 1-1. But my choice is Lokomotiv U1.5 @ 1.81 (1.5u) because scores like 1-0 or 0-1 are quite possible too.

CSKA - Zenit. The two strongest teams of Russian Premier League against each other. Such a great match to watch! But I have no idea about the result. CSKA has a little better chance to win because of Zenit's injuries and homefield advantage, but I still wouldn't call them favorites. But the value is great, can't ignore it. CSKA -0.5 @ 2.60 (1u) is the play.

To sum things up:
    #1/Volga - Spartak Nalchik/Spartak Nalchik +0.25 @ 2.02/1.5u
    #2/Lokomotiv - Kuban/Lokomotiv under 1.5 @ 1.81/1.5u
    #3/CSKA - Zenit/CSKA -0.5 @ 2.60/1u

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good luck, I have been long waiting for a real Russian to cap the RPL.. Will be following for sure

Pasmotrem shto budet!

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Good luck, I have been long waiting for a real Russian to cap the RPL.. Will be following for sure

Pasmotrem shto budet!
    Real Russian? Lol, do you get many fake Russian's on here?

TonyDimy

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post

WylieIce
    WylieIce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1568

Thanks Tony. Will tail you this weekend. Good timing since i will be traveling and wont have time to do my own capping.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    Youll be suprised, last year couple of guys tried capping the RPL and werebt Russian at all..

Result: thread disaster

TonyDimy

Everybody wants to be russian, it's no news to me
    Result: thread disaster
    I'm not sure this thread won't be.