JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

Fiorentina -1, -1.5 2.10 vs Cesena

Zaragoza vs Villarreal over 2.5 2.18

Hoffenheim vs Koln +1 1.84

Nacional Potosi ML 1.70 vs Bolivar

Leans:
    1. I was leaning Udinese -0.5/-1, but Atalanta is in good form and the price feels like a trap.
    2. Can't decide between Roma/Lazio over 2.5 and Lazio +0.5, will play it live.
    Peru Primera:
    Deportivo Cobresol -1.5 vs Jose Galvez
    Screw South American youth squads, this is the last time I'm betting against them. The Udinese game was a trap, Lazio's good form could also have paid off.

3-2 for Sunday.

11-6.5-1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Good luck today!

Havent had time to cap much yet but I played Parma-Napoli over 2.5 @ 2.2 in the early Serie A game. Gonna check back in here later
    I know what you mean with time, I'm only making some bets thanks to my smart phone. Big Dutch Eerste card tomorrow, will probably stick with a couple of the hot teams.

Like old times, good to talk to you again.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    What book do you use, if you don't mind? 5Dimes doesn't have this match. No big thing, will follow to see how it plays out. Good luck.
    I either use Betfair or Pinnacle. Sportingbet is good to find the rare games, but their odds are crap. I hope you didn't follow it though, I'm gonna stay away from these crappy SA teams for a while, even if they are facing youth squads.

Quote Originally Posted by elTiezo View Post
    Great pick on Zaragoza sir
    Quote Originally Posted by deksar View Post
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Goal Koln! Finish tight boys!

Good day, 3-1! Cheers!
    thanks guys

Koln were very underrated in this game, this is why I don't just bet because of previous records. So many online cappers took Hoffenheim just because Koln was in "bad form", they don't take into account what the team is thinking in the locker room after being humiliated so many times, especially a team with talent.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

How the fck do you have time to follow all these leagues? Good day, you could do better. Do Better.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    How the fck do you have time to follow all these leagues? Good day, you could do better. Do Better.
    Internet is full of tips/advice/info, you just need to build up a directory and take in the information that makes sense according to your experiences. Once you learn how to organize your sources it doesn't take long.
    Points Awarded:

cogiditopapa gave JOHON8 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: justin81, BigTimeWinner, and cogiditopapa

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know what you mean with time, I'm only making some bets thanks to my smart phone. Big Dutch Eerste card tomorrow, will probably stick with a couple of the hot teams.

Like old times, good to talk to you again.
    I like to bet this league as well, mostly on goals. At first glance these games looks like possible over 2.5 parlay material. Let me know what you think.

Apeldoorn - FC Oss @ 1.40
    AGOVV: 6 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 1 home clean sheet this season
    Oss: 8 out of 12 games conceding 2 or more away goals, No away clean sheets this season

Emmen - Veendam @ 1.57
    Emmen: 7 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 1 home clean sheet this season
    Veendam: 11 out of 12 games conceding 2 or more away goals, No away clean sheets this season

Helmond - Almere @ 1.44
    Helmond: 6 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 2 home clean sheets this season
    Almere: 9 out of 12 games conceding 2 or more away goals, Only 1 away clean sheet this season

Telstar - Willem II @ 1.47
    Telstar: 16 out of 24 games conceding 2 or more goals, Only 2 home clean sheets this season
    Willem II: Only 2 away clean sheets this season

Volendam - Zwolle @ 1.57

Volendam: 7 out of 11 games scoring 2 or more home goals, 7 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 1 home clean sheet this season
    Zwolle: 8 out of 12 games scoring 2 or more away goals

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Let's bust some Dutch ass, Johon!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    I like to bet this league as well, mostly on goals. At first glance these games looks like possible over 2.5 parlay material. Let me know what you think.

Apeldoorn - FC Oss @ 1.40
    AGOVV: 6 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 1 home clean sheet this season
    Oss: 8 out of 12 games conceding 2 or more away goals, No away clean sheets this season

Emmen - Veendam @ 1.57
    Emmen: 7 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 1 home clean sheet this season
    Veendam: 11 out of 12 games conceding 2 or more away goals, No away clean sheets this season

Helmond - Almere @ 1.44
    Helmond: 6 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 2 home clean sheets this season
    Almere: 9 out of 12 games conceding 2 or more away goals, Only 1 away clean sheet this season

Telstar - Willem II @ 1.47
    Telstar: 16 out of 24 games conceding 2 or more goals, Only 2 home clean sheets this season
    Willem II: Only 2 away clean sheets this season

Volendam - Zwolle @ 1.57

Volendam: 7 out of 11 games scoring 2 or more home goals, 7 out of 11 games conceding 2 or more home goals, Only 1 home clean sheet this season
    Zwolle: 8 out of 12 games scoring 2 or more away goals
    The Oss and Willem II games are my top 2 for the overs. I might start doing your style of parlays, gl.

Holland Eerste:
    Telstar vs Willem II over 3.5 2.42

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Good luck today buddy.

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thats my fav match for the day also! I have o 3.5 also but my biggest bet of the day is over 1- 1.5 first half at odds 2. Great chance of hitting i believe!! Gl

Jididii

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Good luck today buddy.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jididii View Post
    Thats my fav match for the day also! I have o 3.5 also but my biggest bet of the day is over 1- 1.5 first half at odds 2. Great chance of hitting i believe!! Gl

Jididii
    Good idea, might take a stab at that 1st half.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wilhem II 0-0 so far!

The Oss game already on 3 goals!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

just one goal, glad I tailed u on the Oss game!

In any case I should stop betting on mondays! Some of my winnings of weekend have gone!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

The Oss and Willem II games are my top 2 for the overs. I might start doing your style of parlays, gl.

Holland Eerste:
    Telstar vs Willem II over 3.5 2.42
    0-1

Telstar obviously fixed their defense.

11-7.5-1.5

Arsenal ML 2.14
    vs Milan

Worst performance in the CL by Arsenal in the 1st leg, now Milan will come in confident and stubborn. But I'm thinking of last season when Barca visited, hopefully I cash this one with the public.

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

0-1

Telstar obviously fixed their defense.

11-7.5-1.5

Arsenal ML 2.14
    vs Milan

Worst performance in the CL by Arsenal in the 1st leg, now Milan will come in confident and stubborn. But I'm thinking of last season when Barca visited, hopefully I cash this one with the public.
    Do you think arsenal win big ? RVP to score

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I don't like to say Arsenal will score a lot or that the game will go over because Milan is in good form and will defend the whole game. But pressing Milan might force a red card, then anything can happen.

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Interesting point Johon, might even see a penalty

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Arsenal ML pick, i believe they'll win, they're motivated to clean their image after losing 4-0, but i also believe it will go over, Arsenal will score and so will Milan in counter atacks.

I'm also on the over in Benfica - Zenit, and in Benfica ML. Benfica really needs to win after blowing a 5 points lead in the portuguese league, they really need to get back to the winning track, they also have the capacity and now without cold and with good grass things will be different

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

11-7.5-1.5

Arsenal ML 2.14
    vs Milan

1-0

I didn't have time to watch, but it looks like Arsenal came really close to equalizing the 4 goal deficit with 3-0.

12-7.5-1.5

Tempted to take under 3.5 in the Barca game tomorrow. Barca can go up 1 or 2 goals and then park the bus with possession. Then again the risk is Leverkusen will take more risks and get caught...

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a bit unpredictable, because Leverkussen has got nothing to lose, so i believe they'll try to score and give space to Barcelona, if that happens it could be a high scoring game.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

indeed, very unpredictable, I believe Messi is back, leverkusen will try to attack as much as possible, and barca could destroy them in counters. It's just a question of whether Barca wants to scoree goals here, this game could easily go over 3.5
    I would not touch it, maybe wait for some in-play action

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Valencia -1 2.05 vs PSV
    -Valencia can't do much in the league with Barca/Madrid at the top, they are in great form compared to PSV who got knocked up by Twente recently. I think they'll take this cup seriously and take PSV apart.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Off the board @ 5Dimes.

Back on; you got good price. Best I can get is -.5, -1 @ -109
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 03-08-12 at 07:21 AM.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Valencia -1 2.05 vs PSV
    -Valencia can't do much in the league with Barca/Madrid at the top, they are in great form compared to PSV who got knocked up by Twente recently. I think they'll take this cup seriously and take PSV apart.
    Why are you so confident? You are fading PSV mostly?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    Why are you so confident? You are fading PSV mostly?
    Yeah mostly, looks like it worked out they conceded 4, close to the 6 vs Twente. Twente and Alkmaar were my other leans, I should taken them.

Valencia -1 2.05 vs PSV
    1-0

13-7.5-1.5

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Arsenal vs Newcastle +1.5 1.87
    -Newcastle undefeated in the last 3 matchups, winning 1 in London. I see a draw or narrow Arsenal win.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

agree with New +1.5
    also like the over

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by theplagy View Post
    agree with New +1.5
    also like the over
    agreed, I wanted to take the over too but the price is not worth it for me at 1.60 yet.

mrtomk
    mrtomk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 771

-Newcastle undefeated in the last 3 matchups, winning 1 in London. I see a draw or narrow Arsenal win.
    Hello, I was just having a look at your thread, and just wanted to let you know, Im not sure that 'undefeated in the last 3' bit is correct. I have their last three games as Sunderland, Wolves and Tottenham (is this the London game you're referring to)? Newcastle got beaten 5-0 in that game. The London game before that was against Fulham and they lost 5-2. Before that, they squeaked a 1-0 at a struggling QPR.

Good luck with your picks.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by mrtomk View Post
    Hello, I was just having a look at your thread, and just wanted to let you know, Im not sure that 'undefeated in the last 3' bit is correct. I have their last three games as Sunderland, Wolves and Tottenham (is this the London game you're referring to)? Newcastle got beaten 5-0 in that game. The London game before that was against Fulham and they lost 5-2. Before that, they squeaked a 1-0 at a struggling QPR.

Good luck with your picks.
    Hey tom. when I say matchup, I mean head to head, not last 3 games Newcastle played.

2 draws and a win for Newcastle between Arsenal in the last 3. (0-0, 4-4, 0-1)

mrtomk
    mrtomk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 771

Ahh! I see. My bad. BOL

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

1-0 we win with the books.

Lesson: don't just follow individual team forms, look closely at match ups, Newcastle had the draw locked till the 94th in London.

14-7.5-1.5

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi JOHON8!

Any opinion on tonights champion league game Inter-Marseille?

Thanks

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Hi JOHON8!

Any opinion on tonights champion league game Inter-Marseille?

Thanks
    I was away today, like Bayern, Real Madrid is in great form right now. But they're odds are extremely inflated because they don't need to win to qualify. Therefore CSKA has to score and Mourinho will make sure his defense comes first. I'm thinking about +2.5, but I will wait till the last minute for team info first.

First 12