TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real Madrid -250 UCL

Anyone taking Real Madrid regardless of the juice in this one?

I don't see Real Madrid losing the game, if anything maybe a play on a draw but I see Madrid winning this game.

Any thoughts?

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get the line.... it's -230... yet CSKA has lost 3 of the last 5 and has many injuries. Russian mob might be involved I reckon

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

i'm seeing prices of 1.4, which for any away win is very short, let alone an away win in snowy conditions on a plastic pitch in russia in february.

at those odds, if this game were played 10 times, and you bet real away each time, they'd have to win 8/10 times for you to profit. do you think they have an 80% chance of winning in the above circumstances is really the question you're asking. so yeah, people will take this and probably win a few bucks, maybe bet larger than usually do cause the margin is so tiny. and they'll probably win. but overall, they will lose money.

i read alot about russian teams being rusty after the winter break, but it hasn't proved to be too much of an issue in the 3 games i watched last week. bilboa and benfica were beaten by late goals (not the classic sign of a rusty team), while olympiakos were aided by a red card.

however, akinfeev and honda are out. and they lost the excellent vagner love over christmas. akinfeevs replacement in goal (i've not seen him play) isn't rated too highly and with Real near enough to full strength it would be hard to argue cska's case for getting much out of the game.

if it wasn't for akinfeev i'd go unders on this right now.

i can't find an angle on this game. others probably will, but good luck whatever you do.

real to keep a clean sheet @2.00? might be too risky.

napoli could be a better call tomorrow.

littlezola

and basel v bayern (basel ah+ 0.5, 1.0) @2.1 looks interesting.

and marsielle @2.10 against inter. not the price i was hoping for, but worth thinking about too.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Never easy to play in Russia, I would just skip this one, high risk low reward

freebetpicks
    freebetpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would skip as well. For me Marseille is the play this week. Inter has been so bad recently.

If I were going to bet tomorrow on this game I would be half tempted to go Moscow +1.5 for a small sum...but that would just be for the action junkies who want action while they are watching.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Better games on the board tomorrow. If you want a simple ML to play, hit MK Dons at home @1.57.

If I play any action on this for an early watch, it will be Asian Cards OV 4 @ 1.80

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Hala Madrid!
    Hala Madrid!

TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for everyones insight.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Wouldn't risk that much juice, try these and lower your stake a little.

Just play the under at over evens, Mou is the master at 2 leg CL ties, don't see madrid thrashing them away from home regardless of home sides injuries, I see madrid winning without conceding, 1-0, 2-0.
    Yes I realize they have been leaking goals, in fact have only kept a clean sheet 3 times out of their last 13 games, but this is a different competition, different opposition, their approach to this game will differ from the goal fest's that have been happening in spain.

Also consider RM win to nil @ $2.30 / +130

ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah i found it dodgy thinking about the weather, going to be-4c at least, but I went ahead put put RM -1 handicap

Regardless of all those factors I just thought about rm this season, they are on fire

ticklemepink

RM should have scored several times, damn it!

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

what a load of horseshit

ticklemepink

totally dominated the game and it ends a draw LOL

Just goes to show, it only takes ONE chance to score, RM had a dozen chances missed, CSKA had one chance and took it

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Sorry for RM tailers.
    But for me Real has no value in this matchup.

Anyway Ch. League matches played in Russia are quite ever tricky plays.

Don't know if any of you is on Napoli bandwagon for tonight but... I stay away from it. Don't like the bookies line.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Hit the under, lost RM win to nil in the last 20 seconds to toast a parlay, great!

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

The chances you dont take always come back to haunt you

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

LOL. Welcome to the Champions League. What should've been 3-0 ends up 1-1, unbelievable.

ticklemepink

I don't understand why in the lst 5 minutes RM let CSKA take all the attacks, they were happy to just kick it away

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

More reasons to hate Real Madrid. I'm sure those fuks will win 4:0 or 4:1 at home.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweepem View Post
    More reasons to hate Real Madrid. I'm sure those fuks will win 4:0 or 4:1 at home.
    of course, CSKA will have at least one red card, and at least 2 penalties will be given to Gaynaldo

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

madrid will roll at home. the russian mafia is involved quite often in russian games. had nothing on this one, not real suprised at the result though.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just came back from stadium! Tough conditions there. I spent 3 hours in the stadium and was very cold!

Madrid played 20 minutes in first half, and 20-25 in second half!

Mou didn't wanted to risk more player, Benzema already was out. So he knew it may happen to someone else.

2nd, those kind of plays like the last one have been hurting Madrid, some goald with headers and rebound have been scored by the other teams this year.

In any case was not a game to play lot of money. Next game Madrid will destroy CSKA.

ticklemepink

the -1 I had was decent, Madrid had plenty of chances

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

madrid will roll at home. the russian mafia is involved quite often in russian games.

littlezola

It was a loser's bet at that price anyway. It doesn't matter if it lost or won, it's a loser bet in the long term.

I really hope nobody lost too much money tonight on this one. They're usually the one's that people bet big on.