FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Frankfurt's derby

2. Bundesliga » Eintracht Frankfurt vs. FSV Frankfurt

It's a great value on underdog here (the best odds 9/1). The hosts are better team of course and they are in the race for promotion into 1.Bundesliga, but FSV also need points since they are in relegation zone right now.

In my opinion there is plenty of time for hosts to secure place in 1st Bundesliga for next season, while FSV need points badly. The guests are not so bad as standings show. After all they won 3 times on the road from 10 games played (3W-2D-5L). Also it is obvious their better form since the second part of the season started.

The hosts are without defeat at home (6W-4D-0L) but now from my point if view is the right time. This is not derby like Inter vs. Milan or United vs. City. This is quite different rivalry. Don't be suprised to see Eintracht helping its city "rivals" to survive.

FSV to win (1x2) @ 9/1
    FSV to win HT-FT @ 18/1
    and the safest option
    FSV Frankfurt or Draw @ 12/5
    Last edited by FairPlayBet; 02-18-12 at 05:04 AM.

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    2. Bundesliga » Eintracht Frankfurt vs. FSV Frankfurt
    . . .
    The hosts are without defeat at home (6W-4D-0L) but now from my point if view is the right time. This is not derby like Inter vs. Milan or United vs. City. This is quite different rivalry. Don't be suprised to see Eintracht helping its city "rivals" to survive.

FSV to win (1x2) @ 9/1
    FSV to win HT-FT @ 18/1
    and the safest option
    FSV Frankfurt or Draw @ 12/5

FT: Eintracht Frankfurt 6 : 1 FSV Frankfurt

Yeh they really helped them out! Help like that, who needs it?
    Last edited by teeder; 02-18-12 at 10:25 AM. Reason: include match result