Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

Friday. Inter Milan

i am going with Inter today,what do you guys think?

Coming out of 2 horrible losses ,the last one was an embarrassing one against Novara they should come out swinging tomorrow
    Also going on the over 0.5 goals in the 1st half

TailMe
    TailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not too sound like a douche but, at -300 they should be a lock.

Inter is personally my favorite team and they are just so up and down this year, especially with that loss against Novara.

I'm leaning Inter but, I don't know if I'd make a play with their kind of luck lately.

Gndias

Lets Get It

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

at -300 they should be a lock.

Gndias

hey Tony if i loose gimme a bottle of that good old russian vodka...i will need to get wasted...

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Inter at -196 ML? Or am I dumb?

elfi
    elfi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally wouldn`t place any money on a team that haven`t won in it`s previous 5 matches on a 1.4 odd. I`d instead take an over 2,5 option in the dutch 2nd division. But fingers crossed. Inter eventually has to get win again

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Useful facts:

• Last time Bologna beat the Milano outfit at Meazza was on febuary 8th, 1998
    • Inter has won the last four meetinings at home against Bologna and are 9-2-2 over the last thirteen meetings at Giuseppe Meazza
    • Over the last 27 meetings overall, Inter have a 18-4-5 record
    • Bologna have not tasted defeat in Serie A since their 2-0 loss to Roma in december going 1-4-0
    • Inters form is poor going 1-1-4 last 6 games (all competitions)
    • Together with Genoa, Inter have the least draws (3) in the league
    • Only shy of Cesena, Bologna has scored the least amount of goals in the league (18)
    • Inter are missing Samuel, Stankovic (flu), Milito (flu), Juan, Alvarez and Guarin
    • Bologna are without Loria
    • Inter keeper Julio Cesar has had fitness problems but wants to play accoring to Claudio Ranieri

Probable formations:

You cant really use the logic that Inter is a big team and should bounce back in a big way after such a bad loss like the one against Novara. If that was true you could argue they should have done that after the loss to Lecce but they managed to concede four goals at home to Palermo (4-4) in the game after. And before the Novara loss Inter lost to Roma and should have bounced back in a big way against Novara which obviously did not happen. It showes that this team is not in balance right now or have not been for the whole season except during a period not long ago.

Bologna is playing good at the moment, have not lost in 2012 thus far and have taken points away from home against both Roma and Napoli. My point with all this is that its risky business to bet your money on Inter at the moment. For the record I must say that the preliminary starting eleven for Nerazzurri looks very promising! Maicon - Nagatomo is the best pair of wing backs we can field offensively and together with Faraoni - Sneijder - Forlan and Pazzini they pose a bigger threat than previous games when Alvarez, Chivu, Zanetti and Obi played on the wings with Milito and Sneijder.

FORZA INTER!

TailMe

I believe the safer bet might be the over.

Also, if your willing to risk the juice take Real Madrid at -1550.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

That's a good analysis Kitty. I agree, I think it is too risky to take Inter at this stage. I would not touch them until they actually show some good form.

Over might be a better play, but Bologna are very good at holding teams to low scores. This game is a coin flip I think in every aspect.

TailMe

The line for my bookie is now Inter -270.

mumbles12
    mumbles12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Novara had not won an away game in Serie A since 1956 until last week against Inter......with Inters form lately and Bolgona battling to stay out of relegation zone makes this a no play for myself...GL to all with ur plays

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    That's a good analysis Kitty. I agree, I think it is too risky to take Inter at this stage. I would not touch them until they actually show some good form. Over might be a better play, but Bologna are very good at holding teams to low scores. This game is a coin flip I think in every aspect.
    Exactly! Well said. The odds is soly based on Inters status as a big club and the history, paying that much juice on a team that has showed nothing as of late is quite foolish even if they do win. Especially when Bologna actually are undefeated this year. We all agree Inter should win this but the odds is just aint enough to be playable.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that Bologna last played on febuary 5th which is twelve days ago. All they´ve been doing is prepare for this game. It could work in their favor or the fact that they somewhat lack tempo from playing regularly could in turn affect them in a negative way. Something to think about.

I´m staying away from this game altogether when it comes to betting, as a hardcore Inter fan I´ve got enough interest in the outcome. I like Inters formation for the over, much more attacking force then previous games even tho Milito is missing. As I said, Nagatomo, Maicon, Faraoni and Forlan on the wings is really good and Sneijder up the middle. He was shooting like crazy against Novara and hit the crossbar, maybe he got rid of all the rust in that game so to speak and will be more accurate tonight!

But as you mention, Bologna are really good for unders and the fact that Inter besides scoring four goals against Palermo (all by Milito) have not scored in 4 of their last 5 games and I would lean under 2.5 at +100.

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

[COLOR=#000000 !important] hey Tony if i loose gimme a bottle of that good old russian vodka...i will need to get wasted...[/COLOR]
    I never drank vodka I'm a sports guy, you know.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Inter 2-1

Gndias

TonyDimy

TailMe

Who took Inter?