Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

A soccer pick for friday

This upcoming friday VfL Wolfsburg will be host to SC Freiburg in the German Bundesliga and 5dimes has the over +122/under -137 @3 goals.

During the winter break alot of stuff happened that is not reflected in this line. Wolfsburg had one of the worst defenses during the first half of the season but got a hell of alot new players during the winter break. In the 3 games since then, they won 1-0, lost 0-2 (vs. Bayern Munich, game was tied until late into the game) and had a draw 0-0 vs Gladbach (currently ranked 4th in the league). Not only do they not get alot of goals but they also dont score alot. I am a fan of this team and I can tell you the coaches focus is on defense and he will be more than happy to win this game 1-0.

Their opponent FC Freiburg is dead last in the standings and is definately one of the two worst teams in the league. Not only that, they lost their best (and only) striker and do not very well when being on the road. During their last couple of games there have been some games going to 4 goals but these were against teams with a quality offense.

I just think that 4 goals in this game are very unlikely and I am suprised to see the total set at 3 and not 2.5.

Under 3 with moderate juice of -137 is a very attractive spot imo. A push is a reasonable possibility but the chances of 4 or more goals are very slim I would say.

Good luck whoever tails or not

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

good info will have a look

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I agree with you, but I'll add that Freiburg even without Cisse is playing good offence. I had a chance to watch their game against Werder last week, very solid performance. Anyway, UNDER looks good.

Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    I agree with you, but I'll add that Freiburg even without Cisse is playing good offence. I had a chance to watch their game against Werder last week, very solid performance. Anyway, UNDER looks good.
    Thats kind of true, I thin that Bremens defense is not pretty solid though...I guess my point was just that the line at 3 is a good spot to take...at 2.5 I would not have picked this even for +money...