beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Does Mirandes continue the majic today?

Down 2-1 in aggregate.Going to take a miracle for them to score 2 away goals and advance. Could a Spanish D3 team actually make it to the finals of the Copa? They were needed late drama in the last round to advance and they did.Cant see them being intimidated at all playing away today.At this point they might be able to eat nails and ask for seconds. I am sure like the last round,scores of their fans are making the trip by bus to Bilbao to support them.

Found this at ESPN from 6 days ago...http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/7522581/soccer-look-surprise-copa-del-rey-semi-finalists-cd-mirandes-arch-bell

+1.5 have any value maybe???
    Last edited by beefcake; 02-07-12 at 08:02 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Well more magic if I could spell it right...

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Nah, I don't think so. They couldn't do anything at home, there's no way they will be able to achieve something in Bilbao.

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

And FYI: there's a difference between Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way they're going to make it vs bilbao. If the magic happens, then it was done by our dear bookies, otherwise, bilbao will destroy them tonight. over 2.5 or a DRAW are the picks to go for.

NotJoshRay
    NotJoshRay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    no way they're going to make it vs bilbao. If the magic happens, then it was done by our dear bookies, otherwise, bilbao will destroy them tonight. over 2.5 or a DRAW are the picks to go for.

They're going to destroy them but the draw is the pick to go for??

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NotJoshRay View Post
    They're going to destroy them but the draw is the pick to go for??
    yeah, just to protect yourself from match fixing mate, I mentioned that in my post, if they really play how they know and no other people are involved, I'm sure bilbao will beat them by 2-3 difference. But thats why I am taking over 2.5 , and a draw to protect my ass from a 1-1 or 0-0