Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Will Real Madrid Cover the Spread???

I have a good feelin that they will win the game, but do you guys think they will play well enough to win by 2 goals? I know getafe plays pretty well at home though-is getafe +1.5 the better play? Just trying to get a read on this game and don't want to lose money betting on really good teams like real and barca when they seem to barely care to win by 2 or more goals. I also hate laying so much juice on moneylines. What do you guys think about this game? Thanks for all your help and advice!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Its never a good decision to take a team you think will win NOT to cover a 1.5 spread. Unless you have information that Real is missing 3-4 players, I wouldnt take Getafe to cover...

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Id like to point out that Getafe might cover, but I dont think its a good bet today.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Real Madrid playing like they have money on Getafe +1.5. How many chances can you squander in one game?

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Real Madrid playing like they have money on Getafe +1.5. How many chances can you squander in one game?
    they are playing out the script...

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4437

Real is a joke

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

That right there is why I don't play stupid spreads-I'm honestly surprised getafe didn't equalize and ruin all my parlays that had Real moneyline... I don't suppose I'll touch the barca game at all-after seeing this I don't know that they'll care to win by 3, even if they are playing at home.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    That right there is why I don't play stupid spreads-I'm honestly surprised getafe didn't equalize and ruin all my parlays that had Real moneyline... I don't suppose I'll touch the barca game at all-after seeing this I don't know that they'll care to win by 3, even if they are playing at home.
    **** ... I wish I saw this post before I took barca -2.5 its 1-0 now but they are missing waaay to many chances, makes me think that the game is gonna end 1-0 or 2-0 to the most ...

about to ruin a great parlay, where barca's my last game

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

+1,5 Getafe