nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Needs opinions EPL Tuesday

Liverpool at wolverhampton, Manch city at Everton, Stoke at Man U Cheklsea at swansea...any feedback

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool, yes I can see them winning with Wolves missing 3 midfielders. Would prefer odds closer to evens but they are understandable given the circumstances (and form of Wolves). Man City - great price

Stoke I am not sure about - they lost both games to United last season. Chelsea beat Swansea 4-1 I think earlier this season but the form of both sides have changed somewhat then. I'd rather back Swansea +1 myself...

nyplayer33

agreed on liverpool

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm a big Liverpool supporter, and they've just been torture to watch this year. They will dominate the top teams in the league when they play, and then play against Wolves and lose...truly one of the more inconsistent talented squads in the EPL this year. You just never know what you are going to get...I usually just lay off their games myself. Gun to my head, I think Liverpool wins 1-0 or 2-0.

You can't argue anytime you are getting Man City at this kind of price. They just have loads of talent...BUT, Everton can be a tough nut to crack. If Man City wins, it probably won't be by more than 1 goal. I think they win 2-1.

Man U I'm all over this OVER 2.5. Stoke can definitely score 1 themselves, but they've played higher scoring games over the last month or so...Man U could do the job w/ all 3, or you could even see a 4-1 final here or so. Either way, I love this over.

Chelsea has been a box of chocolates lately too. You just don't know. I think @ Swansea though, it's worth taking your chances w/ Chelsea if any value exists.

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the price on Manchester City vs. Everton.Even though the brothers are away at the Cup of Nations,Citys skipper is back from a 4 game suspension.Good value here.Hop on it.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thekid667 View Post
    I love the price on Manchester City vs. Everton.Even though the brothers are away at the Cup of Nations,Citys skipper is back from a 4 game suspension.Good value here.Hop on it.
    agree with you mate, the quality of man city players and the poor everton form should make a good away win here. I understand everton are tough to beat at home but the likes of nasri, silva , aguero will surely create a lot of chances here and possibly score some goals. the odds on away win are simply too good to pass on

nyplayer33

man city fails...the draw in soccer makes the fav not as easy as a winner...when u have 1-0 2-1 games the luck facotr playsmor into it then other sports

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

City were the only team to let me down