- Tuesday -

Juventus - Chelsea
First leg: 0-1
Chelsea have a lead from the first leg but are bound to face a tough game away in Turin. Juventus have to come off attacking in this game. I believe the best pick would be few goals like the first leg.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Panathinaikos - Villarreal
First leg: 1-1
The Greeks surprised me a bit in Spain by managing a draw. They do not need to attack, wich is a great plus for them. The Spaniards need to attack, but I believe it could be another draw in this one.
Draw.

Bayern Munich - Sporting Lisbon
First leg: 5-0
The Germans crushed Sporting in the first leg and I believe they should manage to get a win in this leg as well, and I believe there will be some goals as well as the Portuguese side needs to attack.
Bayern Munich to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Liverpool - Real Madrid
First leg: 1-0
Liverpool managed a strong win away in Spain, but I believe they will have a tough game at home at Anfield as well. I reckon the Reds want to keep it tight at the back and expect few goals in this one.
Less than 2.5 goals.

- Wednesday -

Porto - Atletico Madrid
First leg: 2-2
Porto managed to get a strong draw with them from Spain in the first leg. Atletico have a tough game against rivals Real Madrid with them from Saturday and I believe the hosts will win this game.
Porto to win.

Barcelona - Lyon
First leg: 1-1
Barcelona managed a draw in France and I believe this is one of the better picks for this round. They should be able to win this game and go through to the quarter-finals.
Barcelona to win.

Roma - Arsenal
First leg: 0-1
The Gunners have a lead from the first leg, but they have to improve their game in order to have a chance of going through. Even tough though they have been good they have struggled to get the goals they need in recent games. I believe it will be a tight one.
Draw.

Manchester United - Inter Milan
First leg: 0-0
United have been impressive and should have won the first leg at the San Siro. I believe the Red Devils will manage to go trough with a win in this game. Rio went out with a injury against Fulham, but his injury did not seem to serious. O'Shea also had some minor problems.
Manchester United to win.