EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [1/30] Ninja Plays

[Africa Cup of Nations] Ivory Coast-Angola Over 2 [-115]
    Ivory Coast has already secured progression to the next round, so check out their lineup today before deciding where you want to go. They are likely to shuffle their lineup some today with the next round more on their minds here. Angola meanwhile need to earn a point to secure advancement with Sudan still on their heels in the group. An Angolan loss and big victory for Sudan could see Angola miss out. The problem in trying to play for a lifeless draw here for Angola is the team seems ill-suited to it having conceded three goals in two matches and starting their backup keeper today due to suspension of their starter. Angola have though scored four through their first two, so offensively they have the pieces to put pressure on Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast even with 2nd stringers remain a dangerous side and they will surely still want to claim the top spot in this group with at least a draw. Given all that, I would be surprised if Angola doesn't concede again meaning they will likely have to score themselves to earn a result today which I think means we see at least two goals in this one.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 01-30-12 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Price change

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

good review , good luck

EaglesPhan36

[Portugal Primeira] Maritimo-Sporting Braga Over 2/2.5 [-108]
    Sporting Braga have eight road goals in their last three matches after a very lackluster stretch on the road. They have also conceded seven times in that stretch. Maritimo have scored and conceded in three straight. Maritimo has scored in five of their last six at home and conceded in the same.

h23jdmlude
    h23jdmlude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

I like the write up on the Maritimo game - Tailing you

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Shoot...I took it too early. Angola over 2 down to -105. Does that worry you EP?

EaglesPhan36

Nah. It's not a sure thing, but I think the lines are moving as more people realize IC may not be starting all their usuals today. I still think Angola's D is shaky and can be had no matter who is playing.

I just booked it at +100 now, so whatever happens happens but at least I got a decent price on it. Again, I'd advise people to wait for lineups if they're overly concerned so you can see what IC starts. Price can only go up for here IMO once lineups are announced. I think the market has adjusted for the possible "weakened" IC side, but if they do start some or all of their regulars, the over and IC side probably both go up when that info comes out.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 01-30-12 at 10:24 AM.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Well we are guaranteed the push at 2-0

EaglesPhan36

Yeah no worries really about it getting there. Couldn't find the 3rd though.

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

EP you think Osasuna can win?

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Hi EP, I have to vent but to lazy to start a thread. I had the under 2.5 in the Sudan game. Somehow the refs let them play 8 minutes into stoppage time and Burkina scores to steal my cash. F%^K!

EaglesPhan36

Over hits in Portugal. Holla!

8 minutes of added time, yikes!

GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Good Job Eagles one of the great betters on here...respect...Lets hope Braga keeps the lead so my Ivory Coast ML and Sporting Braga ML cashes in...

EaglesPhan36

Think you should be okay since Martimo is a man down. Wouldn't be surprised if Braga tacked on another.