BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

My picks

I'm starting this thread to track my efficiency and maybe help out someone with my tips.
    wish me GL coz I really need it

all odds are from 5dimes
    For tomorrow I'm thinking of playing a treble:
    Ivory Coast - Angola over 2 1,826
    Ivory coast will be testing out some of the reserve players like doumbia who is very dangerous. Angola has a shaky defence and they will also try to get a point from this game in case sudan wins

Maritimo - Braga over 2 1,699
    Both teams play attacking football and H2H stats suggest that there will be goals in this game. I expect at least a draw 1-1 (in which case this bet will be pushed) but hopefully there will be 3 goals to win the bet.

Kayseri - besiktas over 2.5 2,280
    I watched kayseri game vs fenerbahce away and they certainly seem a team that can cause troubles to bigger teams ... Besiktas has been scoring a lot of goals recently so I expect them to do the same tomorrow.
    ________________________________--

treble @7,07 medium stakes

GL

BigTimeWinner

Ivory C - push
    Braga - won
    Besiktas - lost (they scored a goal in the first 5 minutes and that was the final score

W - 1
    L - 1
    P - 1

BigTimeWinner

okay guys, hoping for a more successful day today ...

Here are my best bets:

Niger vs Morocco over 2.5 1,86
    Both teams have nothing to lose, morocco playing their best players and they should score a couple of goals tonight.

Man city win @ everton with odds around 1,89
    man city has way more quality players than everton and they must win this one to keep up with man utd on the title race.

Juventus win @ parma odds around 1,826
    Juventus has a very good team this season and they've been showing this in most of the matches away or at home. I am going for a juventus win, let it be by 1 goal difference only ...

I'll try to post some more in the short future before the games start.
    GL!

BigTimeWinner

score updates:

well morocco and niger playing a bs match ... niger hit the post once, morocco had 2-3 chances one on one with the goalkeeper and they couldn't score

Hope that in the second half they'll go 'all in' or else i'm screwed

0-1 for morocco, they should've scored at least 3 goals in this game, and niger had some chances too. Definitely the lack of good finishing took this bet under 2.5

I should say EXTREMELY poor finishing ...
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 01-31-12 at 01:47 PM.

BigTimeWinner

One more pick added:

man utd - stoke city over 2.5 at odds around 1,80
    Both berbatov and chicarito are in for man utd, definitely fergie is going for the kill tonight!

p.s Juventus postponed due to snow
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 01-31-12 at 01:54 PM.

BigTimeWinner

just updating my score so far which is really bad ... The weekday results have been terrible for everyone so it's not such a surprise. Especially in europe because of all the snow and bad weather ...
    Morocco lost
    man city lost
    man utd lost

W-1
    L-4
    Push - 1

Tomorrow my main(and probably only bet) is
    Samsunspor - Fenerbahce over 2.5 odds around 1,97
    Simple reason, I've been taking fenerbahce the last 4 games over 2.5 and they all ended with 3 goals or more. Fenerbahce has an amazing attacking line with stoch plus alex doing some great things. Samsun also score a lot of goals ...
    Though I'll be confirming the weather tomorrow because today in the galtasaray - antalya match it was snowing really bad, and they just couldn't create chances(hence i lost an over 2.5 bet even though the score was 1-1 just after 35 mins ). So I'll update on the weather tomorrow, otherwise this is my best bet of the week

Gl!

BigTimeWinner

1-1 at halftime , hope someone backed the over 2.5 !

BigTimeWinner

Samsun - Fener 3-1 FT, bet won.

W-2
    L-4
    Push - 1

For tonight, two baseball picks:

San Antonio Spurs Over 95 -110* vs New Orleans Hornets
    Los Angeles Clippers Over 103½ -110* vs Denver Nuggets

I am so far 3 wins out of 3 in these basketball predictions. Hopefully these are two more winners. I have a double parlay on this ...

GL !!!

BigTimeWinner

one more 'typical my luck' day ... san antonio had 93 points until the last 2 minutes, during those 2 minutes, they had about 5 attacks, and DID NOT SCORE EVEN ONE 2-pointer... Thanks to this, I lost this bet.

Clippers looking good so far, already 40 points and 6th minute of the second half as I write, pretty sure this'll go over 103.5.

Sadly, these were my last two bets,and I am letting you know I am quitting betting as of this moment to proceed with something that is guaranteed to be making me money, instead of gambling my ass of and losing money with my 'awesome luck'

I still strongly believe that unless you have a lot of luck, betting is not for you. Tried this a lot of times in my life and finally proved it to myself because I did not believe in luck(having or not having it).

So, good luck to you all, hope you make a lot of money !!!