shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

barcelona win.

Barcelona can be beaten; this is what we can figure out seeing los blaugrana failing to win in their last five official games. There is talking about crisis but this should be a, sooner or later expected, slip of form. The question is; how long it will last? On Wednesday they equalised Mallorca only when Messi came in and with the 1-1 draw they were advance to the cup final where they are meeting athletic de Bilbao. So, this is a walk through to the final as Athletic were the great winners in the other semi final against Sevilla. The Basques rotated big in their last Liga game as they had the cup on top priority. They grabbed a massive morale boost and their visit at the Camp Nou should be a fine test of what they are capable of. They have nothing to lose here.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Chancy, what is your problem??? Are you crazy by any chance?

Stealing write-ups from other forums and posting as your own is wrong. You are one lousy handycapper.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Chancy, what is your problem??? Are you crazy by any chance?

Stealing write-ups from other forums and posting as your own is wrong. You are one lousy handycapper.
    idiot!mind ur own business! .

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    idiot!mind ur own business! .

I was minding my own business until i saw your stolen write-ups. If you can't cap by yourself, you must be a one hell of a LOSER.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

mods ban this idiot
    thx in advance

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Barcelona's odds were -500 for the win, is this how you usually bet? well whatever works for you bro, as long as your making your bucks.