TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Strange stuff on 5dimes...(Morocco-Niger)

Hey guys...just wanted to bring this to your attention. About 10 minutes ago, I was refreshing the lines for the Morocco-Gabon match on 5dimes, trying to get the best number (was going to make a small play on Morocco ML) when I noticed a sudden jump from +178 to +186 in it's price. Quickly, I refreshed once more out of habit...and the ML options for the game vanished - it was just the spread and the O/U.

Any reason why this could've been taken down at that point? I'm sort of still training on how to interpret line movements and the correct time to pull the trigger on my wagers, and have never seen this before...so I'm just trying to comprehend this. Theories?

P.S. Had no choice but to go PK at -106...bleh.
    Last edited by TheSchafe; 01-27-12 at 02:50 PM.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes is so shaky, im not sure why, happened to me yesterday with 3 matches, where odds dropped by 0,2 (decimal) ie from 2,1 to 1,9 in a matter of seconds ...

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Soccer lines often jump close to game time. Tottemham moneyline was -210 an hour ago and went to -310 right before tip at bet islands. Those are giant moves but they don't always mean much I don't think.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Got taken off the board completely though after the jump...and now I see why. Gabon just went up 2-1 with two goals in two Mins...hmm.

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!