The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

AC Milan ML @ 1.75

I believe tons of people are on Lazio +0.5 because the last 4 games between the two teams were DRAWs, only more reason to take Milan...

AC Milan ML @ 1.75 [MEDIUM]

agentu75
    agentu75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ibrahimovic's absence will affect the Milan game?

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by agentu75 View Post
    Ibrahimovic's absence will affect the Milan game?
    shouldn't be a problem, they have other options..

agentu75

i hope so .....i'll go with milan !

agentu75

thanks

AllTimeHigh
    AllTimeHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im waiting for Lazio +0.75 to reach evens. If Novara can take it to OT there will be a good chance for Lazio to do the same. The cup is not priority number 1 for Allegri. I think it is good value, I had probably taken +0.5 @ 2.0. We'll see how it turns out

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

I think Lazio has a good chance tonight against Milan. Milan does not prioritate the cup. For Lazio I think itīs the opposite. They know they canīt win the league. So this is their chance to win something this year.
    Plus they played very well against Inter last league game and were actually unlucky losing with 1-2. They were playing really well and should have gotten at least a draw there.
    But perhaps The Special One has some information on this game tonight and on Milan that we donīt know about.
    Lazio +0.5 or +0.75 I think.
    So why do you see Milan win here tonight The Special One? When they hardly beat Novara home in the last cup round. I know you are great at analyzing games and point out details that easily people like me misses, so I think many people including myself would like to hear your thoughts for this game tonight.
    Thanks

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

When youīre unsure what to bet on when it comes to soccer, just go with the over 2,5. It always seems to work. I know it makes no sense playing over 2,5 @italian match ups, but these are two teams with a lot of offensive powers, thatīs why I think this one will go over. Good value @ 2,10. Or if you wanna risk some more, you can go under 0,5 @ 9,25 lol.

The Special One

peter, I like Milan because they will not repeat the same mistake as vs Novara, a team which they underestimated, and also because the last 4 matches between Milan and Lazio have been DRAWs... you might not believe in this stat, but im pretty sure its extremely rare for there to be 5 straight DRAWs between 2 top Italian teams...

so Ill take my chances, not going big on this one, just a standard bet

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

2-1 Over 2,5 already after first half, thats why I like that bet, you can win before the match is finished!

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

thx much 4 your tip...,
    what's the main factor of your picks? home, away, current form, key players missing etc?

The Special One

Record history between the teams is main factor... Current form least useful for me and key players barely matters tbh