shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

x or 2 .

Last week was a bad week for me personally. But giving up is the last thing I want to do. Tonight I want to have my comeback when Roda is hosting Volendam and az host NAC.

For this game I prefere the result for Volendam, which again lost 2 points last match against NEC in the last minute. Both roda ánd Volendam has the most motivation for the Dutch legaue (fighting against relegation). There are three important factors in my opinion that influence the game, because its cup now:

1. RODA is motivated to reach next rount

2. Although the weekly motivation is higher by Volendam. They are in form and after 1-1 in last minute they have these weekly eagerness.

3. Volendam plays better football these days than Roda.

Well in my opinion it will be a slow match, but if there is one club who's circling the ball better it's Volendam. It will be close, so I play the odds. Home odds of 1.67 are just very low when you got something like 'fifty/fifty'.

And when the odds of x or 2 are more than 2.0 than I go for that one.

Pick: x or 2 @ gamebookers 2.05

stakes: 6/10

Pick : x or 2
    Odds : 2.05
    Stake : 6 / 10
    Bookmaker : Gamebookers

penny1cg
    penny1cg's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    Last week was a bad week for me personally. But giving up is the last thing I want to do. Tonight I want to have my comeback when Roda is hosting Volendam and az host NAC.

For this game I prefere the result for Volendam, which again lost 2 points last match against NEC in the last minute. Both roda ánd Volendam has the most motivation for the Dutch legaue (fighting against relegation). There are three important factors in my opinion that influence the game, because its cup now:

1. RODA is motivated to reach next rount

2. Although the weekly motivation is higher by Volendam. They are in form and after 1-1 in last minute they have these weekly eagerness.

3. Volendam plays better football these days than Roda.

Well in my opinion it will be a slow match, but if there is one club who's circling the ball better it's Volendam. It will be close, so I play the odds. Home odds of 1.67 are just very low when you got something like 'fifty/fifty'.

And when the odds of x or 2 are more than 2.0 than I go for that one.

Pick: x or 2 @ gamebookers 2.05

stakes: 6/10

Pick : x or 2
    Odds : 2.05
    Stake : 6 / 10
    Bookmaker : Gamebookers
    thanx buddy .

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by penny1cg View Post
    nice call