Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer : RSC Anderlecht -110 Bet of the day

my play of the day this time from Belgium , RSC Anderlecht plays at Borttom Club Kortrijk, Kortrijk without a home win so far, and it will not change today, pound pound pond guys -110 a fukin gift

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Club Brugge ML x Anderlecht DNB parlay pour moi

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    my play of the day this time from Belgium , RSC Anderlecht plays at Borttom Club Kortrijk, Kortrijk without a home win so far, and it will not change today, pound pound pond guys -110 a fukin gift
    what do you exactly mean by Kortrijk without a home win? I see their home record says 7-1-1. Their last home game was against Standard and they won 2-0 ... so it is not as easy as it seems obviously. for me this game is a NO BET.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I tailed Roxxy. Let's goooooooo and hit this.

Reasons why I tailed Roxxy:
    1. I tailed today and hit.
    2. Back in the day, gave me 30 betpoints to get into a contest. (aka like a month ago)
    3. Roxxy took time to PM me his 3 best picks tomorrow (if all 3 fail, oh well. That's great customer service).

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

You may want to put down the crack pipe and re-check your stats. Bottom club? They're 4th in the league. And not only is Kortrijk NOT winless at home, but to the contrary they are 7-1-1 at home and outscoring their opponents 15-6 in those games.

Anderlecht may be sitting atop the league standings, but fading you here seems like the right play. As if "fukkin gift" and "pound pound pound" werent enough reason to fade you already, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about in this game, so now I shall fade just on principal.

Kortrijk +.5 -110 it is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innn

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Anderlecht are 9-0 vs this team since 2008. Thats absolute domination. Good Luck if you fading that stat.

http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?regi...3845&team2=734

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Anderlecht are 9-0 vs this team since 2008. Thats absolute domination. Good Luck if you fading that stat.

I have a small play on Kortijk on the 12X (+375 @ Pinny). They are a much better team than they were in 2008 and Anderlecht's current away form is patchy at best.

The Juliper league is a very weak league ATM so it isn't easy to assess mid-table teams and it may be that Anderlecht will step up for an important game like today's but based on current form I would not be touching them at -110.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post

dude had to say this to you but the price on kortrijk to adjust that horrible stat is more appealing than paying what that stat forces it you to pay,
    good luck, I am looking for some AH I could decently take

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

good morning, everybody calm the fukk down, i confused Kortrijk with Westerlo yesterday, Booze kicked in while including my picks but it doesnt matter , Anderlecht is the best team in Belgium and they will win this

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

good morning, everybody calm the fukk down, i confused Kortrijk with Westerlo yesterday, Booze kicked in while including my picks but it doesnt matter , Anderlecht is the best team in Belgium and they will win this

This mistake may cost me but it too late let win this!!!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

1-0 Anderlecht

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

There we go... ESPN not updating? What's time ROXXY? I missed other two soccer bets. If Anderlecht wins, I'll be up $1.50 on day from soccer

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Nice win Roxxy, the domination continues.