Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barca are the greatest!!!!

They have murdered an OUTSTANDING Real Madrid side ove the last 2 seasons.

They murdered man utd in 2 champions league finals.

half their team won the world cup and euro championships.

3 out the top 4 barca players were up for world player of the year.

barca were favourites last night but if real were at home to any english club they would be odds on.

anyone disagree?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    They have murdered an OUTSTANDING Real Madrid side ove the last 2 seasons.

They murdered man utd in 2 champions league finals.

half their team won the world cup and euro championships.

3 out the top 4 barca players were up for world player of the year.

barca were favourites last night but if real were at home to any english club they would be odds on.

anyone disagree?
    Oustanding Madrid??? R u kidding me???

Mou puts 4 defenders and basically 3 defender midfieldiers!

Of all the games I've seen lately, maybe just the first half of Copa del Rey las year was something close to what Madrid should be, and not the crap Mourinho did yesterday!

On the other hand it's hard to accept, but Barca has their system and it works for them!

Madrid has changed lot of coached and that just leave a team without any kind of system!

Madrid will be this way as long as they don't start thinking of a system, and not putting a mess on the field!

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Mourinho just can't beat Barça (and I say this with sadness, bcs I'm Portuguese).......he run good when they beat them in San Siro and then got lucky to lost just by one at Barcelona (when they should have lost by many many more) in the year that he was for the 2nd time Champion League winner.

Barcelona will win 90% of the time against Madrid....... and Mourinho is contributing even more for that stat, bcs he is a bad loser and putts on his players that sour loser mentality.....they get nervous and play like shit....can't find an open space to pass the ball, make stupid decisions when defending and start to attack (violently) the adversary.

I still think Real will win La Liga this year but la afficion won't forget that they can't beat Barcelona....it will be a bitter win