The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Birmingham +0.5 @ 1.7

great chance of DRAW and maybe even Birmingham in FT..

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the other match, when birmingham played at home and it was a really boring game, hence it ended 0-0. I would not be surprised if the score is the same again, and I am pretty confident that this game will go under 2.5

Not sure of missing players for this game, however the previous one, wolves had more chances than birmingham who looked really bad in attack. GL

GGG
    GGG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams will most likely line up with the same players as in the last game. They both have some upcoming games which are a lot more important for them than this cup.
    They're both putting lesser used frontlines to action tonight.
    I got the Under 2.5.
    Last edited by GGG; 01-18-12 at 05:38 AM.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have been studying Wolves this year, watched a lot of their matches, and they are a good team when they want to win. Birmingham don`t score much away from home, they beat Milwall 6-0 in their last Championship match, but thats a whole different team than Wolves. Wolves have proven themselves to be a though team to score against when playing at Molineux. I beleive Wolves will win this one. Good luck anyways.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

wolves or under seem wise.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I see this as 1-0 either way. The under looks bueno.

stuckinlondon
    stuckinlondon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    I have been studying Wolves this year, watched a lot of their matches, and they are a good team when they want to win. Birmingham don`t score much away from home, they beat Milwall 6-0 in their last Championship match, but thats a whole different team than Wolves. Wolves have proven themselves to be a though team to score against when playing at Molineux. I beleive Wolves will win this one. Good luck anyways.
    With you on Wolves for this one; simply a better side. Who will now lose because I've said that!

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinlondon View Post
    With you on Wolves for this one; simply a better side. Who will now lose because I've said that!
    LoL! Letīs hope yourīre wrong on that one, got a 100 bux on them, gogo wolves, tear em apart.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to go against you, TSO. I am on Wolves, just think that they will take this game more seriously than Birmingham. I saw the end of the 1st game, and Mat Jarvis could have easily scored 1 there. Sorry.

stuckinlondon

This game is *painful* to watch.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call, admit defeat !

stuckinlondon

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinlondon View Post
    Cheers Wolves.