inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Live Betting Question

In general, will the ML be better or worse if I wait until the match begins and then bet the ML?

corst
    corst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Quote Originally Posted by inn_keeper View Post
    In general, will the ML be better or worse if I wait until the match begins and then bet the ML?
    at the start of the match?

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Yeah at the start, or within maybe the first 10 minutes or so if there are no goals scored.

corst
    corst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

depending on whether the team you want to dominate or not, maybe the @ will be lower.

sorry for my bad English,i use Google trad

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

This question has many variables. If you're talking about the difference in odds before kickoff and 2 minutes after kickoff there is very little change.

If the teams playing are very close in odds (exp 2.9 / 3.1) before the match then you won't see much change in line until a goal is scored. If the match is still 0-0 at half then you are likely to see the odds still be near 2.9 / 3.1 or slightly higher as the draw is closer.

If you have odds of 1.4 / 5.5 then you are likely to see the favoured teams odds go lower and lower (exp 1.3 in the first 15 minutes) as typically they will put on the early pressure and have more ball control. Therefore it can be a good idea to bet the dog live early on.

Hope this makes sense and helps.