EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [1/10] Ninja Plays

[Turkey Cup] Sanliurfaspor +2 [-110]
    Bursaspor is fighting for a Europa League spot currently in Turkey's Super League as they sit two points out of the 8th and final spot for that honor. With a big road clash against Besiktas on the weekend, you'd expect a good rotation of their players to keep the team fresh. That could leave the door open for the League 2 side to compete well today. Sanliurfaspor is sitting third in League 2, primed for promotion to League 1. They are a solid 5-1-1 on the road in league play. They have already been involved in a couple of Cup matches this season, so they know what to expect although this will be their first road venture. Bursaspor also hasn't been handing out beatings at home lately with their last seven overall seeing no matches decided in their favor by more than a single goal. Surprises happen all the time in these Cup competitions and while Sanliurfaspor probably doesn't shock today, I'm siding with them not getting a beatdown.

[England Conference] Gateshead-Kidderminster Over 2.5/3 [-111]
    Gateshead has scored and conceded in nine of their last ten at home in league play. Kidderminster have done the same in their last five road matches with four of those hitting for at least four goals. First meeting between these two finished with five goals.

Points Awarded:

domz248 gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

good luck today

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

I use heritage and they do not have Turkey Cup] Sanliurfaspor +2 [-110]
    idk why. that game is not on the board

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by domz248 View Post
    I use heritage and they do not have Turkey Cup] Sanliurfaspor +2 [-110]
    idk why. that game is not on the board
    login 5dimes

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

GL, tailed the anglo match

EaglesPhan36

Well that 1st pick is fukked. Another red card [how many is that lately] ... 2-0 and up a man the rest of the match. Probably end up 6 or 7-0.

EaglesPhan36

This is a shade risky, but given the situation one I shall try.

[Spain Copa Del Rey] Malaga-Real Madrid Under 3.5/3 [-114]
    An under for a Real Madrid match? Surely I jest? Not today. The situation gives this a shot. Real Madrid has no work left to be done today as they travel to Malaga for the 2nd leg. Their ferocious rally to win the 1st leg 3-2 has them ahead on aggregate and a draw will see them through. Malaga meanwhile showed they could trouble an uninspired Real early with a surprising 2-0 lead in that road match before letting Real catch and pass them. Still, with two road goals they could advance with a simple 1-0 scoreline. Unlikely seeing as Real hasn't scored just a lone goal in a match since November. Yet, their history on the road in the Copa Del Rey shows that they understand the purpose of those trips. Since the beginning of 2011, they have played give road matches in this competition with all the scorelines falling to two goals or less, four resulted in wins. Certainly Real could bury this in the 1st half if they see fit, but knowing the stakes here and what is needed ... I think this one won't see more than three goals.

EaglesPhan36

Alright well it took a bit, but got the England match to 3. Was hoping for another one to get off the three total, but will take it!

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Nice one EP

EaglesPhan36

1-0 Real Madrid final.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Nice work bud !!!! Didn't tail since I was away but always great to see some winners...