EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [1/9] Ninja Plays

Whaddup my Ninjas. Looking to get back on track after a shite Sunday.

[Turkey Super League] Fenerbahce-Gaziantespor Under 2.5 [-119]
    Fenerbahce has kept clean sheets in five of eight at home in league play. They have also only managed more than a single goal offensively in two of eight at home. Gaziantespor have played three scoreless draws in their last four on the road. Overall on the road, they have played to totals of two or less in six of eight. Gaziantespor is ranked 2nd lowest as far as the number of goals per match with an average of 1.83. Both teams have seen 12 of 18 league matches finish with two goals or less.

Tinkering with another play, but not 100% on it without reading more info.

Points Awarded:

domz248 gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36

[England FA Cup] Leeds United +2 [-140]
    I know we're not looking at the same Leeds United team that troubled Arsenal last season, but this is still a Gunners squad that is struggling for goals from someone not named Van Persie. With RVP expected to rest today and injuries to their fullbacks, I think Leeds could stick in this contest for a bit. They have their own injury issues, but we haven't seen any of the top tier teams from the EPL really suffer any sort of scare from the lower level squads in the FA Cup. Could this be the spot? I think Arsenal wins at the end of the day without having to get some sort of magic like last year's 90th minute penalty, but I also think it could be by a single goal. Henry's inclusion at some point is going to be the story in this one, but that could be detrimental to the flow of the match if Arsenal attempts to feed Henry too much. I think the worst case scenario with the +2 hopefully is a push and I'm going for it.

EaglesPhan36

Also going to sprinkle some for fun on correct scores:

Arsenal 3-1: +850
    Arsenal 2-1: +765
    Arsenal 3-2: +2133
    Arsenal 1-0: +891

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Hey mate, my thoughts exactly with that write-up. GL, let's get it!!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Good luck. I'm not sure about this corrupt league. I like Fenerbahce for the win cuz Galatasaray have been unstoppable and Besiktas have crept up to be level in the table with Fenerbahce. They need a result here.

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Also going to sprinkle some for fun on correct scores:

Arsenal 3-1: +850
    Arsenal 2-1: +765
    Arsenal 3-2: +2133

you missed 1 result 2-0

EaglesPhan36

I was going to play one more an Arsenal-Nil finish, but was thinking 3-0. That means 2-0 could be a lock.

Still thinking about it, will be playing two results as "Nil" maybe should go 2-0 and 3-0 and leave out 1-0.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

3-0 could be a good hedge (of sorts) against your original +2 bet.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

let's get it today

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

tailing the turkey league play

0-0 . lets go !

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Good luck. I'm not sure about this corrupt league. I like Fenerbahce for the win cuz Galatasaray have been unstoppable and Besiktas have crept up to be level in the table with Fenerbahce. They need a result here.
    I like this thinking so I took Fenerbahce for the win. They dropped points last time to a weaker side and I don't think they'll do it again today. Just got the stream up and I see they're down 1-0 twelve minutes in . . . well, it's early.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teeder View Post

I like this thinking so I took Fenerbahce for the win. They dropped points last time to a weaker side and I don't think they'll do it again today. Just got the stream up and I see they're down 1-0 twelve minutes in . . . well, it's early.
    looks like Fenerbache will be down 1 - nil at half; but on the good news of things, Gaziantepspor with a double yellow card resulting in a red card. This should be able to open things up in the 2nd half and result in a Fenerbache win (hopefully)

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post

looks like Fenerbache will be down 1 - nil at half; but on the good news of things, Gaziantepspor with a double yellow card resulting in a red card. This should be able to open things up in the 2nd half and result in a Fenerbache win (hopefully)
    Fenerbahce have looked the weaker side without a doubt in my mind. If they don't score within first 15 mins, they will prob only draw. Hopefully they keep cool heads and Gaz get another Red.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post

Unfortunately if Fenerbache is to win now, that could hurt Eagles' Under 2.5. Let's see what happens in the 2nd half

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Fenerbahce have looked the weaker side without a doubt in my mind. If they don't score within first 15 mins, they will prob only draw. Hopefully they keep cool heads and Gaz get another Red.
    I agree that for a win Fenerbache needs to get an early tally or else we're looking at a draw

Bluedragon

Sorry EP. prob one of the most unpredictable and corrupt leagues to make a play on

EaglesPhan36

Fukkin red card screws me yet again. Congrats for you guys who had Fenerbahce.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Fuuukkkkk

EaglesPhan36

Also going to sprinkle some for fun on correct scores: Arsenal 3-1: +850 Arsenal 2-1: +765 Arsenal 3-2: +2133 Arsenal 1-0: +891
    Stuck with those and added 3-0, so 2-0 should be a mortal lock on the final score.

Bluedragon

Announcer just said "turkish Super Lig is always interesting"

my point exactly

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I hate playing unders and waiting to get screwed by the 2 H goals...damnit all

EaglesPhan36

I didn't get to watch, but with all the yellows there in the span of a minute, I take that to mean something screwy happened for them to make the call. Such is life. I just rarely ever wind up on the winning side once the red card comes out ... maybe 2 out of every ten times it works out like I need it.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Already on that leeds AH, EP, good write up as usual, only thing I was worried about was Leeds have a couple of key injuries, looking good so far, gunners haven't had a shot on target yet with HT approaching.

teeder

This Arsenal match is looking like a practice for their 'B' side.

teeder

Every time Leeds wins a ball or somehow gains possession (which isn't often) they give it right back. Complete rubbish. Hope Thierry Henry makes an appearance in 2H.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't have the luxury of seeing this on the "tube" and I don't know where to find this match streaming, but it appears as though
    Leads is hanging in there.... so far. Break a Leg!!
    Took the over(3)-120 as well.....like a shmuck!! Can't pick a winna if my life depended on it!! Hopefully Leeds hangs on......

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Arsenal is a clinical depression in the making, my over is dead. At least I also have them as winners in my parlay

Spaceviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
    Arsenal is a clinical depression in the making, my over is dead. At least I also have them as winners in my parlay
    I Feel your pain Bro as my over dies with yours........ Everything pointed to the under too & I didn't listen to my Gut. Live & Learn.....Live & Learn....

EaglesPhan36

If these doofs from Arsenal could just bang one goal in to give a 1-0 final, that'd take away the pain of that Turkey shite. Never thought about taking 0-0, thinking someone would score.

Wordsworth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceviews View Post
    I Feel your pain Bro as my over dies with yours........ Everything pointed to the under too & I didn't listen to my Gut. Live & Learn.....Live & Learn....
    yeah, horrible way to lose a wager. gut vs. reason. It's more tolerable when it's the other way around

And Arsenal is a %&#!ing disgrace at the moment. Pure shame
    Last edited by Wordsworth; 01-09-12 at 03:19 PM.

Wordsworth
    Update your status

ok 1-0 need two more in 15 mins ! gogogogo gunners [Flip flop supreme]

EaglesPhan36

Absolutely expecting the 2nd goal to make it 2-0. Told you 2-0 = mortal lock based on the correct score picks I took.

Although 1-0 w/Henry scoring the lone goal would seriously be the fairy tale ending and one that would make me happier in my pocket.

EaglesPhan36

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Absolutely expecting the 2nd goal to make it 2-0. Told you 2-0 = mortal lock based on the correct score picks I took.

Although 1-0 w/Henry scoring the lone goal would seriously be the fairy tale ending and one that would make me happier in my pocket.
    Wow, fairy tale it was!!Great call again sir..

Spaceviews

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesphan36 View Post
    yesssssssssssssssssssssss!
    nice call!!

12 Last