There's still some questions over pitch condition but i'm sure it will be good enough for playing. Media are announcing this match since December last year and intentionally or not, they and public both have put enormous pressure on Hajduk's backs. Everything but a win will be a dissapointment for their fans and that could heavily affect them. I know i already posted "Hajduk to win the title" pick, and i still stick by that but i have much bigger doubts over that now cause atmosphere in and outside of Dinamo locker room improved.

Honestly, overall quality is still on Dinamo's side. They are better in all lines, except for maybe in midfield where Hajduk has really good and most of all, experienced players. Their only disadvantage could be lack of time for clicking between the newcomers and other players. Although i'm eternal sceptic when it comes to foreign players in HNL, and especially Dinamo, i have to admitt that Slepička and Calello with addition of Ibanez are almost perfect signings and will improve their game.

On the other hand, its hard to stress how big advantage is the one of the home ground. I remember much stronger Dinamo losing much weaker Hajduk and reverse on away games. Its simply the tradition. All that fuss and expectations could easily be a mental brake for Hajduk and i decided to go with away team, draw no bet. Thus my first tought was under, we saw hundred of those h2h matches with big expectations which ended with one or none goal and over 50 fouls and 10 yellow cards.

If its possible i'd make the second pick, if not okay;

Dinamo DNB 2.05 (SportingBet), 8/10

Pick : UNDER 2.5
Odds : 1.90
Stake : 8 / 10
Bookmaker : Expekt