Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter Milan signs Crespo!!

Just a week after signing French midfielder Patrick Vieira signed Argentinian striker Hernan Crespo to a 2 year deal.

I think Inter has taken a good advantage of its rivals economic and competitive problems and has built a winner for this year's calcio.

Any thoughts????

MY BUM
    MY BUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Internazionale Milan

Yes Bulldog I am a huge INTERNAZIONALE fan and they are realizing that with JUVE gone,now is their chance as only AC MILAN will be their competition and they lost SHEVCHENKO.I like INTER to win the scudetto.I am also a big CHELSEA fan so to see CRESPO arrive is fantastic.Too bad about Martens leaving though.I think many people will be winning $$ betting on INTER and CHELSEA this year.I hope to be included in this group.

Bulldog

GL to you my MB...
    I consider myself an Inter Fan as well, although my favorite team in Europe has always been Atletico Madrid...
    Not too big on Chelsea though, I like Liverpool in England but of course I like any team that can make me some $$$$$

MY BUM

SCREW INTER!! That team is stacked and they can't even score a goal.No goals midweek in champion lge and no goals yesterday at home to sampdoria.(it was a sampdoria own goal in a 1-1 draw) I would have had a perfect weekend if not for those underachieving boobs.I have to make a correction to my prediction of this years scudetto.AC MILAN are going to easily catch and pass inter,you'll see.My future serie a money is going on this years champs AC MILAN!!!!!!!!

MY BUM

Speaking of AC MILAN.They are home to ASCOLI on wednesday and I will be putting my entire account on this one baby!!!! Gonna get back what money I lost on INTER.

caracalla
    No Good Luck wishes please
    caracalla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm from Milan (even if I'm, better I was, Juventus fan).
    Inter: very strong team, BUT very stupid trainer (Mancini): he want be "primadonna" and he's broking team (ex: goalkeeper Toldo or Julio Cesar: every match he change them, so they are unsure; 2nd: Grosso (Italy won WorldCup by assist, goals and penalty of Grosso). So, as usual, Inter is impredictable

caracalla

Milan: very very old players (defenders: Maldini, Cafu, Costacurta 40 years old and so on); it isn'st very strong (even if Kaka and Gourchuff are young and very good). I don't thing Milan will win Serie A, even if Milan chief (Berlusconi) have the keys to continue disasters (TV money, this is the only cause because Juventus serie B and Milan again Serie A)

caracalla

Quote Originally Posted by MY BUM
    SCREW INTER!! That team is stacked and they can't even score a goal.No goals midweek in champion lge and no goals yesterday at home to sampdoria.(it was a sampdoria own goal in a 1-1 draw) I would have had a perfect weekend if not for those underachieving boobs.I have to make a correction to my prediction of this years scudetto.AC MILAN are going to easily catch and pass inter,you'll see.My future serie a money is going on this years champs AC MILAN!!!!!!!!
    Very very dangerous.

I'd prefer Roma: solid team, good trainer and many politicians as supporter: Totti and Pizarro champions

nasdaq888
    nasdaq888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10992

My money is on Roma (Level) and Palermo (Minus 1 goal) today.

caracalla

Since many years I don't bet on soccer (too many strangeness, as Serie A problem teaches).

But, if I would, surely on Roma (Palermo/Messina is a derby, and derby are strange!!)

MY BUM

3 game parlay at even money.AC MILAN over asc...FIORENTINA over parma and ARSENAL over shef.

caracalla

Half time:
    Milan 0-0: match very awful
    Roma-Inter: 0-1: very very beautiful match, marvellous; I'll bet on 2nd half corner>6

MY BUM

5 minutes to go and its AC 1-0 AND fonzie 1-0 Hell ya!! Hang on boys.

MY BUM

Whooo Hooo both games went final at 1-0.All I need now is ARDENAL home to SHEFFIELD UNITED which should be a walk in the park...but you never know.How about that damn unpredictable INTER going into a hot ROMA and beating them???? Glad I stayed away from taking ROMA.I just can't bet against INTER but I am also scared shitless about betting on them.And thumbs up to PALERMO for winning that derby.I liked it but there were too many other good bets.

nasdaq888

Congratulations MY_BUM for winning the AC Milan and Fiorentina games. Arsenal should be able to beat Sheff Utd at home this weekend.

MY BUM

Thanks nasdaq888.YesI feel ARSENAL have worked out their troubles as they have won their past 2 matches.Even going into old trafford and beating an undefeated MAN-U.

caracalla

What a pity you have to wait for Ars/She till suturday!!
    Probably, if I bet your parlay, now I'd cover my parlay wagering on Sheffield!!

MY BUM

Yes caracilla that is always a good insurance option.I put $200 down to win $200 so I wouldn't have to put much on sheff as insurance.I feel CHELSEA is a good bet this weekend on the road to fullam because fullam have tons of injuries and they just lost 2-1 at home to WYACOMBE yesterday,and if lowly waycombe can beat them,CHELSEA certainly should.

MY BUM

I think INTER (gulp) should get their first home win of the season this weekend (gulp) against chievo.I also strongly like AJAX and of course ARSENAL and BASIL may be an option.

nasdaq888

I am going for AC Milan (minus 0.5 goal) this weekend.

nasdaq888

I have added a few more picks for this weekend:

Asian Handicapping (AH) Bets -

Chelsea (minus 1 goal)
    Barcelona (minus 0.5/ minus 1 goal)
    Sevilla (0/ plus 0.5 goal)

serontin
    serontin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milan Over 2.5

caracalla

Well done, My BUM: very good parlay!!!

serontin
    serontin's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a bad bet: livorno:milan 0:0

MY BUM

Thanks carcilla and although I did consider covering my ass with a small bet on sheff,I backed out as all signs pointed to an ARSENAL win.That damn line went from -$460 to -$520 so I guess a lot of people cashed in on that one.Actually I loved it so much that I hammered it again with more parlay's with CHELSEA and another with INTER and another with AJAX and another with GRASSHOPPERS and another with BASIL.Two game parlay's are my favourites,but I will do the odd 3 gamers.I very rarely take a visiting team because of the draw factor as evidenced by AC MILAN and MAN-U today,however the CHELSEA one looked good as FULLAM was just so decimated with injuries and had lost to WYCOMBE days earlier.My favourite play tomorrow is INTER,I just feel it,they are due.

nasdaq888

Yeah... lost on the Milan game but won the Chelsea game...hopefully better luck tonight on Barcelona and Sevilla.

nasdaq888

Hard luck.....lost both the Barcelona and Sevilla games.....Atletico Madrid scored 2 goals in the last 6 minutes of normal time.

caracalla

Roma very good this year: Montella is back!!!

Bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by nasdaq888
    Hard luck.....lost both the Barcelona and Sevilla games.....Atletico Madrid scored 2 goals in the last 6 minutes of normal time.
    Hey buddy, sorry that you lost, I gotta say I celebrated those 2 goals like they meant a championship although I had no money on the game...
    Im a big Atletico fan, and although they're never a good team to bet on I can tell you this year they're not a good team to bet against either...
    I would stay away from the Derby...
    Last edited by Bulldog; 09-25-06 at 12:44 PM.