EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [12/26] Ninja Plays

Grind. More to come ...

[England Premier] Fulham +1.5 [-109]
    Fulham visit Chelsea and in spite of Fulham getting pounded @ home last time against Manchester United, I am expecting a tighter and more inspired defensive effort today. Their recent history with Chelsea suggests that may not be that far fetched as Fulham have not lost by more than one goal against the Blues in the last four mettings. That includes three @ Chelsea. With Peter Cech back in bumble mode, there seems a real chance Fulham could score today despite being one of the worst road scoring sides. They do still sport one of the better defenses on the road, conceding just nine goals - 4th least in the EPL. If Fulham can keep this match even through the 1st half, I think this one has a legit shot.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Grind. More to come ... [England Premier] Fulham +1.5 [-109] Fulham visit Chelsea and in spite of Fulham getting pounded @ home last time against Manchester United, I am expecting a tighter and more inspired defensive effort today. Their recent history with Chelsea suggests that may not be that far fetched as Fulham have not lost by more than one goal against the Blues in the last four mettings. That includes three @ Chelsea. With Peter Cech back in bumble mode, there seems a real chance Fulham could score today despite being one of the worst road scoring sides. They do still sport one of the better defenses on the road, conceding just nine goals - 4th least in the EPL. If Fulham can keep this match even through the 1st half, I think this one has a legit shot.
    I hope so. I'm thinking about playing Fulham -.5
    What do you think?

GL

EaglesPhan36

I hope you mean +0.5. If you mean -0.5, like Fulham winning ...

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

with this reasoning - fulham not great scoring on the road but strong defence how do you feelabout the under 2.5?

EaglesPhan36

I would have sided with the under, but did not feel strongly about it considering Fulham's debacle vs. United and Chelsea's defensive issues at times. I think it could go either way and would not be surprised with either result.

LovetoSpooge

I would have sided with the under, but did not feel strongly about it considering Fulham's debacle vs. United and Chelsea's defensive issues at times. I think it could go either way and would not be surprised with either result.

Cheers bro, I took the under as I was getting +110. +1.5 would be looking brilliant if that header had have gone in.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Played for there to be 2-3 goals at over evens but didn't think AVB would start torres, chelsea's play has been uninspiring so far, need a goal before HT for me to feel better.

EaglesPhan36

[England Premier] West Brom-Manchester City Over 2.5/3 [-129]
    West Brom hosting the league leaders today. City has attracted a ton of goals on the road this season with 25 scored, ranking them tops in the EPL. Eleven conceded with just one clean sheet in eight matches. West Brom have scored in four of their last five home matches and have conceded eight goal in their last four at home. They are also on a streak where they have scored in six straight with five goals over their last two. City is capable of getting all three needed to get this to at least a half stakes win. A goal from West Brom and this could very well clear three goals.

showtiime
    Update your status

1-1, need them to settle down now, hopefully it ends like this and we all cash.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you mean +0.5. If you mean -0.5, like Fulham winning ...
    Yeah, I meant +0.5

LovetoSpooge

congrats guys, I ended out hedging out for a win of $100 wouldve been 800 if fulham ahdve won, that last shot at goal I thought I was there but oh well. Nice play EP!

showtiime
    Update your status

ez $$

EaglesPhan36

Scoreless half.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Over .5 in man city is -518 but I can't see them not getting 1?

EaglesPhan36

Balotelli just clanged your one off the bar. City is probably gonna sneak out a 1-0 win at the end of the day. Been some chances, but not many.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

silva missed from point blank in the first half aswell

showtiime
    Update your status

city screwing me out of an 8 teamer, need a late goal.

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

I simply can't believe that my accidental u 2.5 in WBA v ManC pk, is gonna cash.