beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Might it be worth it to play all games for DRAW in the EPL today?

Weather getting colder, all teams on short rest..could be a bit gassed playing a few days ago, reserves with less quality might get more minutes, means less goal opportunity's.
    Plus the EPL draw % is about 23%..Very low by past years overall standards..I would figure when it is this low and the situations I spoke of above come into play the Draw % would go up?

With 8 games today you could possibly go 2-6 and squeak out a small profit..

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Weather getting colder, all teams on short rest..could be a bit gassed playing a few days ago, reserves with less quality might get more minutes, means less goal opportunity's.
    Plus the EPL draw % is about 23%..Very low by past years overall standards..I would figure when it is this low and the situations I spoke of above come into play the Draw % would go up?

With 8 games today you could possibly go 2-6 and squeak out a small profit..
    Was just looking at todays results before i found this. Lots of draws, did u play them?

beefcake
    Update your status

Played for points only..If not for 2 late goals in some games this would have paid off..

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
    Was just looking at todays results before i found this. Lots of draws, did u play them?
    There was only one draw? Liverpool who could have almost lost against Wigan, all the other games had goals and had winners.

Also, don't look too much into the Weather, yesturday in London was a warm day for this time of the year. Weather dosen't effect you when you're running around for minutes.

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Well maybe i was looking at the wrong league, one had 4-5 draws if i remember correctly. Not a soccer fan at all.

beefcake
    Update your status

I posted this one week too soon...7 out of 9 draws from yesterday to today...Could have bought the wife a new Cadillac..

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you look at the EPL results at this time over the last few years, very few draws in this Boxing day stretch. I don'tthink any one week is more likely to yield draws than any other - just one of those weeks where they have all hit, next weekend there could be none or nine. No rhyme or reason, some times match-ups are right, some times matches just fall the right way.