GreatNate
    Chelsea FC!
    GreatNate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks for the Premiership, Dec 21st

Norwich will beat Wolves, they have been playing exciting football this season and the near-relegation side have been struggling, should be good odds.
    Arsenal, who may admittedly be out of the running for the crown, are still looking for a good champions league spot and should ease comfortably through the off-form side of Aston Villa.
    Don't think it's too much of a surprise to say that Manchester City will walk straight through Stoke, despite them being one of the most boring and defensively minded teams in the league.
    Not just because they are dead last, but because they really don't seem to be posing a threat from the games that I've watched, I would lean toward Blackburn to take Bolton.
    I see Newcastle taking a nice home win over West Brom.
    Last, Manchester will be motivated not to lose points in such a crucial period, and I can picture them taking a comfortable lead over Fulham.

Well those are my six picks for Wednesday, if anyone agrees or has any other suggestions/opinions/criticism, feel free to let me know.

GreatNate
    Chelsea FC!

I did leave out three games as well, just realized I missed the Liverpool one, which I think they will have a walk in the park against Wigan, regardless of how they did against Chelsea.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

these are my thoughts:

1) Wolves will definitely beat Norwich... Norwich have had good results last few games (4-2 NCU and 1-1 Everton) which means they are now mid-table and relatively safe while Wolves are not and are VERY desperate for points... Wolves are that PERFECT team to get out of a cold spell out of nowhere with a win... Wolves take this 2-0

2) Villa's last 2 home games are losses to Man Utd and Liverpool... there is not way theyll lose again, especially to a top team, ESPECIALLY to Arsenal... Arsenals loss to City will hurt them and theyll rebound only with a DRAW... 1-1 my pick

3) Man City will win 2-0

4) Bolton cant afford to lose again and Blackburn cant score goals for the life of them.... this is a forced DRAW... 0-0 my pick

5) I have no opinion on NCU game, very hard to tell, its a CHAMPIONSHIP quality game and so, unpredictable...

6) Man Utd will beat Fulham 0-1

GreatNate
    Chelsea FC!

2) Don't think there's much to rebound from, if I were Arsenal I wouldn't have expected anything more than a draw, and I think that Van Persie, Song and Ramsey have all been amazing for the past month and could see a win

4) I think Formica and Yakubu have what it takes to put atleast one in over the weak Bolton defense

6) If it's going to be 0-1, then I'm just going to go ahead and predict the goal will come within the last ten minutes, thats the way Manchester lucks pans out

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

About Liverpool, after an away win in a place like Villa park, you CaNNOT bet them AGAIN away.. Trust me

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

city will demolish stoke
    norwich pk

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    these are my thoughts:

1) Wolves will definitely beat Norwich... Norwich have had good results last few games (4-2 NCU and 1-1 Everton) which means they are now mid-table and relatively safe while Wolves are not and are VERY desperate for points... Wolves are that PERFECT team to get out of a cold spell out of nowhere with a win... Wolves take this 2-0

2) Villa's last 2 home games are losses to Man Utd and Liverpool... there is not way theyll lose again, especially to a top team, ESPECIALLY to Arsenal... Arsenals loss to City will hurt them and theyll rebound only with a DRAW... 1-1 my pick

3) Man City will win 2-0

4) Bolton cant afford to lose again and Blackburn cant score goals for the life of them.... this is a forced DRAW... 0-0 my pick

5) I have no opinion on NCU game, very hard to tell, its a CHAMPIONSHIP quality game and so, unpredictable...

6) Man Utd will beat Fulham 0-1
    1) Ok, I'm coming round to your Norwich theory - I take my last comment back on a different post and will not back the Canaries this evening

2) Villa are losing cause they're crap. Bent is injured and Agbonlahor may be too. Villa are for the taking.

3) City win yes. A win to nil would help my fantasy team

4) "Blackburn cant score goals for the life of them" - only the top 5 + Norwich have scored more than them this season This is only a 0-0 if both managers get scared to lose and play defensive.

5) Newcastle defence hurt by injuries could be a good day for Long and Odemwingie

6) United win, yes. They have got away from their 1-0s in their last 2 matches