Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Brugge-Braga

Just some thoughts...

I smell a draw here. With a single point, both teams will advance and kibosh Birmingham's chances. Both teams have injuries, Braga will have to reshuffle defence. I can see both of them paying to the 1-point draw and ensuring that they both make it in. Both teams realize that if they play to win, a whole messy situation could unfold if Birmingham wins at home today. I am not saying they are going to "help" each other, but I think they may try to "not hurt" each other, you know, the kind of mentality like "right now, you're not the biggest enemy, we are both at the top, let's keep the others from the top". It's kind of a lame theory but I like it. On the other hand, this is a huge chance for both teams to finish the top of the group and avoid some bigger clubs going forward. An especially huge chance for a Belgian team like Brugge to take down the Portuguese side. There was just a big attack in Belgium by some crazy gunman who threw grenades at innocent people, I know it was in Liege and not Brugge, but that is a little motivation to bring some pride to the country, if not just to take their minds off the tragedy. I think that is known by the Braga players and they won't be allowed to embarrass the home side. Tons of motivation for the home side so PK may be worth a look too, but I don't see them destroying Braga, which leaves me the two bets of Draw and PK.

Draw @ 2.75
    Brugge Asian 0,-0.5 @ 2.025
    UN 2.5 @ 2.25

These bets are all worth a look. Anybody with some thoughts on this PLEASE check in. Writing my last exam for the season today and I won't do well so I want SOMETHING to feel good about!

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

Leonardo jardim (Braga's coach) Really wants to win this one....they have a lot of players out and their president just said today that they need to go to transfer market.
    Im on the draw with you..

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    Leonardo jardim (Braga's coach) Really wants to win this one....they have a lot of players out and their president just said today that they need to go to transfer market.
    Im on the draw with you..
    Nice, good luck brother.

Gndias

Braga has a really nice attack,Helder Barbosa,Alan and Lima...but with almost no defenders,i'm with you.
    Good Luck

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think over and draw, although high scoring draws are funny when they happen ...

Gndias

almost !!!

Bluedragon

almost !!!
    ?? Almost what brother?

Gndias

lool sorry i said that around the 81 minute....almost finished with a draw... eheh

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

nice job draw and under

Gndias

Bluedragon go with benfica today

Bluedragon

Bluedragon go with benfica today

LOL thanks man, such heavy juice though

Gndias

they have 3 players that will do a test before the game to see if they are fit.....but i do believe rio ave doesn't stand a chance.
    Going heavy on this one...i need money for Christmas presents

Bluedragon

they have 3 players that will do a test before the game to see if they are fit.....but i do believe rio ave doesn't stand a chance.
    Going heavy on this one...i need money for Christmas presents

Be careful not to overextend your bankroll though. I have made that mistake before and it turns a happy occasion like christmas into a really depressing and frustrating time.

Gndias

eheheh lets hope it doens't happen benfica and fc porto always come out clean ....i live in Portugal tough !!!

Bluedragon

eheheh lets hope it doens't happen benfica and fc porto always come out clean ....i live in Portugal tough !!!
    HAHA so you're are homering it today haha? Benfica has the chance to be atop the table for a few days, I think they win it.

Gndias

its like la liga....2 teams at the top that almost never loose points...there is a big difference beetween benfica,fc porto and Sporting Lisbon and the other teams...only braga can come close (easy money at home)
    Still i never bet on my team Sporting too much money lost...

Gndias

its a wrap