Lets go Hapoel!!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Biased pick?

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Legia coming in full strength despite guaranteed promotion from the 2nd place in the group, they're figthing for points to uefa ranking, cuz Poland just behind Czech and Scotland, and it's the last game for Legia before winter break which will last for them to the end of February. Legia is playing decent ball as of right now, one of the best in Poland. I don't know if that's enough for Hapoel that plays for nothing.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the opposite Hapoel plays for the exact same thing as Legia I know you are polish, so lets hear our Israeli friends say it out loud . I think this game is only good for the over although the odds doesnt show that the bookies expect a high scoring game, for now.
    Legia is supposedto be tired and not willing to go out for the win, Israeli win and the over here ...

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Got burned bad on those Israeli teams. Very volatile and not particularly consistent

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post
    they're figthing for points to uefa ranking, cuz Poland just behind Czech and Scotland

Are you serious?

justin81

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    On the opposite Hapoel plays for the exact same thing as Legia I know you are polish, so lets hear our Israeli friends say it out loud . I think this game is only good for the over although the odds doesnt show that the bookies expect a high scoring game, for now.
    Legia is supposedto be tired and not willing to go out for the win, Israeli win and the over here ...
    It's more like now that Hapoel wins, cuz the Polish coach just said that he will give some playing time to those who didn't play much this season. Over is very possible, I am thinking about it myself, will see until the lineups are up.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

points ? uefa ranking? are you kidding?

escou

no he is not kidding check the results of yesterday's games and you will see

Gndias

i dont see much correlation on those results....don't believe any team really cares about that...but of course i respect the opinions

escou

co-relation is that only one game didnt go OVER and that is lazio's game a team that doesnt score alot of goals lately if Klose doesnt score they dont bother scoring more or less GL

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

My only thoughts on this would be some goals. Young players on Warsaw will be looking to impress the coach for a possible spot as a sub or something after the long break. Can see 3-4 goals.

Gndias

dont talk about that game...im a sporting lisbon fanatic ohh well we were playing with the junior team...

justin81

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    i dont see much correlation on those results....don't believe any team really cares about that...but of course i respect the opinions
    they do care a lot, cuz for those teams it means either they're seeded or unseeded during the qualifications for European cups for next 5 years. That is having weaker or playing against harder opponents.

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

points ? uefa ranking? are you kidding?
    It is almost the exact same reason for why Im betting a win for FC Copenhagen v. Liege. Both teams have sealed their faith, Liege will progress and Copenhagen will most likely leave the tournament. However, due to Sturm Graz's defeat and Odenses draw with Fulham, the danes have a lot of motivation to get as many points as possible to protect their seedings and at the same time achieve as good a result as possible before their winter break.

At least that's what they stated in prematch interviews.

However intentions, needs and motivation aren't always materialized the way we want them to

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

draw....i tell you!!!!

escou

dont talk about that game...im a sporting lisbon fanatic ohh well we were playing with the junior team...

Hehe then you know Bojinov Used to show him how to play ball when he was young and growing in Malta, and theeen his Ni Lo is from my city and most of my friends know her, she likes men I tell you, if you are nice looking go for her

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Looks good buddy