PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

FIFA Club WC Soccer

Anyone touching the barcelona match tommorow morning?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Under 4 at +100 is the best thing in this one.

PhillyUnionCC

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think Under 4 at +100 is the best thing in this one.
    I was actually leaning over. I see at least a push

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

it could go either way over 4 or under 4. al-saad a total unknown team outside of their region, doesn't mean they are bad . the thing is barcelona could put 4 or more on just about any team if they are linking well.you'd have to think it isn't going to be easy for barcelona since the clubs in this tournament are the best in their region,and that the greatest goal difference in a game in this tournament has been 4 goals which was scored in a 06 by barcelona ...a 4-0. by looking at al-saads first match they were dominated(possession and shotstaken by the african champions but they came with the goals necessary to advance. now facing a barcelona known world wide for their incredible possession this could easily be a slaughter, but again a 5-0 seems to much in this kind of tournaments.if i had to lean i would go under. gl

PhillyUnionCC

Who said it had to be 5-0? Barcelona isn't immortal. They can be scored on

GoodSun

i doubt they are going to be able to scored with 30% possession of the ball. considering they had problems with possession with a relatively easier team than barca.

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    i doubt they are going to be able to scored with 30% possession of the ball. considering they had problems with possession with a relatively easier team than barca.
    that's right..., I think they should have a goal counted if they can get a man with the ball to the penalty box of Barcelona.
    Frankly, it really depends on how Barcelona will come out motivated. I don't think that there will be a lot motivation for them though.On the other hand, Al Sadd is unknown team at least for me and that might be enough for Barcelona to pass 4 by them. If Barcelona will speed up the play for 20min will be enough to put 3 goals. I will wait for line ups for sure.

PhillyUnionCC

Let's collaborate before the match here fellas. Let's get a winner when we see lineups

GoodSun

yh lineups might be another thing, barca just played real a few days ago then had to make the trip all the way to japan. guardiola might start resting players after a 2-0 that if he even starts them.... this is a short tournament, a few days later the final.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

no goals scored on barca. figure you get at least a push with 3-0

PhillyUnionCC

How would you get a push on 3-0 when it's 4

PhillyUnionCC

Nvmd. We were talking about the over. You must be talking about the spread

baskets

sorry, yeah I'm on the spread.

you know, ridiculously, all of yest's games went as one could write them up. Mont easy win and the over. Santos win and over. they seemed too obvious one just didn't want to bet them.. or at least me.

now you've got one of the best teams in years with the best player of the world. I am erring on the side of Messi and Barca. for my wagers' sake, I hope this is the same bs as what happened yest

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

just take the over straight to the bank... if messi plays he will net 5 by himself. This will be an exhibition game if Barca actually play their starters.

EaglesPhan36

They're not going to play all their starters. Messi will start because he's the showcase player and hugely popular everywhere obviously. It'll be a mix of 1st and 2nd teamers likely ... I'll take the under gladly here. Barca will pile up 2-3 goals, but they've got to contend with Santos in the final on Sunday and that's the game where you'll see a good shot at an over IMO. Add in the long flight and hangover potentially from the Real Madrid clash ... I don't think this goes more than four if it gets to four.

FindTheLock

wait what is the total I didn't even look? If barca plays their B team they still could easily cover the over. I wouldn't bet on the Under here, barca has 10 times the quality with their legs tied together.

baskets

4 is total. FTL, your gut instinct was dead on yest. and I think it will be tonite as well.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Over 2.5 is @ 1.22!

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Over 2.5 is @ 1.22!
    that certainly says something

baskets

anyways, I may be wrong, but I think if you're inclined to the over, you bet Barca on the -3

if you like the under, hit the +3

do you really see Barca with just 2 goals in this match? 2-0, 2-1? I don't see it

net 3, don't give up any. likely score more.

MatI

Everyone was expecting Schalke not to turn up yesterday, with B team and secondary coach. Schalke won 3-0.

I see the same situation here.

FindTheLock

just take O2.5 at -400 bet 100 easy 25 bucks.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    just take O2.5 at -400 bet 100 easy 25 bucks.
    Maybe in a parlay? I HATE laying such large juice. Will kill you in the end..

FindTheLock

I never lay that kind of juice either, but there are special circumstances where it is ok, and I think this may be one of them. Adding it to another pick is a good idea too.

FindTheLock

This team Barca is playing is terrible. They should not have made it to this round. Their defense is absolutely awful.

baskets

sometimes you get a sense when a player is hot or has the touch. FTL, I sense you are right on the money right now.

FindTheLock

yes I turned 20 bucks into 500 in the past 2 weeks. I am doing well at the moment.

EaglesPhan36

So how many of you guys bet on Real Madrid to bury the Segunda B team the other day too with a big over in the Copa del Rey? 2-0 final. This will be a big public play I am guessing on the over and Barca -3. Books aren't dumb here, they set these lines pretty smartly IMO. Handicap and total both set up for potential pushes ... but less than 100% Barca effort and the public gets buried on both. That's how I think they think.

FindTheLock

it's totally different. The copa del rey has quality teams in it. Did you watch this team barca is playing today play in their last game? Esperanse hit the post like 5 different times and had 2 goals disallowed. This defense is really really bad. I am trying to warn you here man! Do what you want though. I watched the game and trust me, you do not want to bet on the under.

PhillyUnionCC

FTL what ya lookin at. I don't have an option for 2.5. Just 4 and -3

Clockwork
    Clockwork's Avatar Become A Pro!

just don't bet the game, there's too much guessing.

addicts lol

EaglesPhan36

It makes little sense then to take the over if you think this is going to be a white wash. Barca -3 would be better IMO for your purposes as it won't push on a 4-0 win like the total could potentially do. If you think there's going to be five goals, you're obviously banking on Barca doing the damage .. I'm playing the under as I've got my angle stated out already. I think Barca's mostly reserve squad puts in a professional job and coasts in something along the lines of 3-0. Can they score four, five, six goals? Sure. I just think this is a good set-up for a "professional victory" and not a total bash job. Good luck, we may all end up pushing on the total any way.

FindTheLock

I wouldn't lay more than 2.5 goals or a total of more than O2.5 either, because I think barca will stop trying to score, but they might do it by accident anyway haha

PhillyUnionCC

So -3 ,I'll go small on it

PhillyUnionCC

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    just don't bet the game, there's too much guessing.

addicts lol

Nah,I'm good. I'm watching it anyway. Might as well play something small

1234 ... Last